TRU - B2G1 Free AND Free Shipping on 144 not so great games

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
TRU has a small collection of crap games that qualify for B2G1 free AND free shipping.

Of those here are a few that aren't bad

*DEAD* Dead Rising: Chop 'til You Drop (wii) = $8.99 Click HERE

EA Active NFL Training Camp (wii) = $8.99 Click HERE

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (PS3) = $19.99 Click HERE

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (360) = $19.99 Click HERE

Complete List of Qualify Games (144) Click HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, picked up NFL Training Camp, Dead Rising and Destroy All Humans all for Wii. I have wanted NFL Training Camp for a while but didn't want to pay more than $10 for it so 3 games for $18 plus tax was a great deal.

I personally have decided not to buy from toysrus.com until they bring back shoprunner for video games or offer free shipping but because this promo included free shipping I did something similar and got two copies of NFL Training camp and a single copy of Dead Rising for wii

not much else there though

[quote name='GBAstar']A lot of the B1G1 whatever deals have been good both in store and online but I'm not sure if these will be.[/QUOTE]

Yea and I'm noticing most of these games say 'not sold in stores', so looks like online only

[quote name='ChaosLaw']As it is on TRU?[/QUOTE]

i just pointed it out since u said u weren't interested in anything else. figured u might just wanna get the 1 game u want.

Bought Sin and Punishment (Wii), that new Alpha Protocol (360), and Man Vs Wild (360). Not bad for $90+shipping in total. Thanks OP. I didn't even know there was a new Alpha Protocol game. I enjoyed the first one.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Bought Sin and Punishment (Wii), that new Alpha Protocol (360), and Man Vs Wild (360). Not bad for $90+shipping in total. Thanks OP. I didn't even know there was a new Alpha Protocol game. I enjoyed the first one.[/QUOTE]

There isn't a new Alpha Protocol... You bought another copy of the first one.

I didnt know TRU lets you checkout w/ PayPal. Will have to keep them in mind for more deals.

Picked up a copy of Retro Game Challenge.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Bought Sin and Punishment (Wii), that new Alpha Protocol (360), and Man Vs Wild (360). Not bad for $90+shipping in total. Thanks OP. I didn't even know there was a new Alpha Protocol game. I enjoyed the first one.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble but there's only one Alpha Protocol, that's not a good deal.

I gotta think this is a joke. Nobody on this site would actually think that was a good deal.

Picked up Lux-Pain, Ivy the Kiwi, and Retro Game Challenge for the DS for less than 20 bucks total. Always wanted to try out these games but they were always on the lower end of the priority list. Low enough price that I don't have to hesitate. Thanks OP!

:applause:

[quote name='GBAstar']I personally have decided not to buy from toysrus.com until they bring back shoprunner for video games or offer free shipping but because this promo included free shipping I did something similar and got two copies of NFL Training camp and a single copy of Dead Rising for wii

not much else there though[/QUOTE]

I know... basically signed up for shoprunner for tru sales. Now it's gone, although I probably got my monies' worth already.

I saw 1 hidden gem everyone should pick up:

Retro Game Challenge.

$8.99

Pinball Arcade is in there too. Highly addictive.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Picked up Lux-Pain, Ivy the Kiwi, and Retro Game Challenge for the DS for less than 20 bucks total. Always wanted to try out these games but they were always on the lower end of the priority list. Low enough price that I don't have to hesitate. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wow, you and I are like twins, haha.
I had those 3 games in my shopping cart, but then I read the reviews for Lux-Pain and they are not that great, so I swapped that out for SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters.

But yeah, there are decent games to be had in this deal.

Muramasa, de Blob 2, Sin & Punishment 2 and Dead Space 2 are all worth picking up..... just not at those prices. I feel bad for those who bought S&P2 for $50. Even if you got two other $50 games, you'd still be paying $33.33 per game before tax, which is still $19.38 more than buying it off Amazon. Muramasa is $10.99 at Amazon, de Blob 2 is $14.34, and Dead Space 2 is $26.89. I'm really disappointed by these prices.

Don't know how or why I did it, but somehow found 6 $9 games in there to add to my backlog. Gotta have at least $6 in value in each of them. Plus I wanted to use up a $10 GC that expires in June, and I hardly shop at TRU.

Domino Rally for Wii is also worth a play at $9 if you need a third game. It's pretty interesting gameplay.

The Sam and Max game is pretty good, too.

[quote name='TotalHenshin']Muramasa, de Blob 2, Sin & Punishment 2 and Dead Space 2 are all worth picking up..... just not at those prices. I feel bad for those who bought S&P2 for $50. Even if you got two other $50 games, you'd still be paying $33.33 per game before tax, which is still $19.38 more than buying it off Amazon. Muramasa is $10.99 at Amazon, de Blob 2 is $14.34, and Dead Space 2 is $26.89. I'm really disappointed by these prices.[/QUOTE]

Dead Space 2 360 is $8.98 at Target on clearance. Picked one up along with AC Assault Horizon for $19 total. Not bad at all.

bread's done
Back