TRU - Battlefield 3, Batman AC, Starcraft II, Sims 3, MW3, AC Revelations - $10 on PC

Ghostrain

CAGiversary!
[quote name='shrike4242']Stop with all of the trade/sell/buy requests in here, effective immediately.

Put all of those requests in here, please:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='shrike4242']
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329477
[/QUOTE]

Just went into my local TRU and spotted their PC section looking barren, and cheap too!

Found Batman Arkham City, The Sims 3 (Pets and Ambitions too), Battlefield 3, Call of Duty MW3, Starcraft II, Assassin's Creed Revelations, and RAGE all on PC for $9.98 each.

I know there's a TRU Clearance thread, but this seemed big enough to post about on its own.

I know this pic is blurry, but it's the best I could do:

m0rTC.jpg

Can get a pic of my Starcraft II receipt if you'd like too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xerxes']This sale has ruined me. I'll never be able to buy Diablo 3, Starcraft 2(maybe in $10 years for the battlechests versions), or Skyrim (well maybe one day on steam). Knowing that they once existed for $10 in the world will stop me from ever spending more.

Stupid Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

hahaha this is exactly the way I feel

I almost missed a meeting this morning because I drove to the nearest TRU which was 15 miles away. They had 4 copies of SC2 so I grabbed one. Sadly they did not have D3.

[quote name='sylveranking']Ill buy the WoW Battlechest keys for $15. Should cover gas and you can keep the physical crap. Pm me.[/QUOTE]

Bro, I think you might be in the wrong thread. People didnt buy the WoW battlechest, only Skyrim and Diablos.

PM me if anyone is willing to sell a SCII key for $15 via PayPal CC

Received a key from someone already. Thank you all who PMed me. Good luck to everyone!

[quote name='ShadowX']PM me if anyone is willing to sell a SCII key for $15 via PayPal CC[/QUOTE]

Pm sent. Got you a copy for $15 paypal gift.

Surprising no one, I'm looking for a Skyrim key. Will send $15 Paypal, or trade one for one for my MW3 key, or trade either Arkham City or AC: Rev for it plus a tip. PM if interested.

For any San Fernando LA CAGs, there's one copy of Starcraft II left at the Porter Ranch store. There were one copy of AC: Revelations and a couple copies each of MW3 and BF3, but I didn't check the prices on any of those.

The Van Nuys store doesn't have any PC games at all, outside of the download code cards for kiddie games.

I'm looking for MW3 and Starcraft 2. Will do $15 paypal or amazon payment for each, PM me if interested.

Edit: Picked up MW3 off gpthree and SC2 off bwrobins. Thanks guys!

Ah shit... was telling myself I'd save money for the Wii U and this clearance hits... can't resist Skyrim and Diablo 3 for this price. I don't. Have a capable PC at the moment but played Diablo 3 at a friends house and man did time fly by.

Picked up Battlefield 3, Arkham City, Starcraft II, and a Diablo 2 Battlechest. The dude checking me out had problems with his register and forgot to ring up Arkham City; I ended up getting Arkham City free.

I feel so dirty.

I saw:
3 MW 3
1 AC Revelations
5 StarCraft 2
2 Batman AC
2 BF 3

I bought 2 SC 2, 2 MW 3, and a Batman. If anyone wants any of those games please let me know. I am guessing the rest I didn't buy will still be there tomorrow so if someone wants those games I can go back.

Edit: The 2 SC 2 are gone. I might be able to get more tomorrow though.

[quote name='noone13']I saw:
3 MW 3
1 AC Revelations
5 StarCraft 2
2 Batman AC
2 BF 3

I bought 2 SC 2, 2 MW 3, and a Batman. If anyone wants any of those games please let me know. I am guessing the rest I didn't buy will still be there tomorrow so if someone wants those games I can go back.[/QUOTE]
I'd like one of the Modern Warfare 3's please if you don't mind. How much are you looking to sell it for?

[quote name='machindo']Picked up Battlefield 3, Arkham City, Starcraft II, and a Diablo 2 Battlechest. The dude checking me out had problems with his register and forgot to ring up Arkham City; I ended up getting Arkham City free.

I feel so dirty.[/QUOTE]

You should, that's theft.

[quote name='BMXJouster']I'd like one of the Modern Warfare 3's please if you don't mind. How much are you looking to sell it for?[/QUOTE]

I tired to PM you but your inbox is full. I think $15 a game seems to be the going rate. Let me know if you want the game. Thanks.

[quote name='noone13']I tired to PM you but your inbox is full. I think $15 a game seems to be the going rate. Let me know if you want the game. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Sure, sounds good. Let me clear out my inbox and then go ahead and PM the e-mail you want me to send the PayPal to.

Grabbed MW3 (10 bucks is the max I'd pay for this). I was really hoping for Diablo 3, but no luck.

Found SC2, RAGE, Arkham City, and Assassin's Creed Revelations (Cool Springs, TN)

[quote name='Xerxes']This sale has ruined me. I'll never be able to buy Diablo 3, Starcraft 2(maybe in $10 years for the battlechests versions), or Skyrim (well maybe one day on steam). Knowing that they once existed for $10 in the world will stop me from ever spending more.

Stupid Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I'm the same way.

If any of you have a spare copy of Diablo 3 and wouldn't mind selling it to an awesome CAGer send me a PM. I've tried three different stores and I cannot find a single one but I can find pretty much everything else, so I could do a trade.

Just came back from the Auburn, MA store. They had 1 Starcraft 2, 2-3 Skyrim, tons of Sims, tons of Batman, Assassins Creed, Rage, MW3. No Diablo 3 though. :(

I've exhausted all the stores near me. If anyone can spare me a Diablo 3 key that would be awesome. I can send $15 your way. Any kind CAGs PM me.

[quote name='bwrobins']CAGs,

I am making a run to a toys r us that is out of my way. They said they would hold copies of both diablo 3 and skyrim for me. I will update the post when I see how many copies they have. I will sell them for $15 paypal gift.[/QUOTE]

Well, good and bad news... I drove 60+ miles for what a Toys R Us clerk said was "many" copies of Diablo 3 and Skyrim for you guys (I have them both already). Unfortunately, she only had Diablo Battlechest (3 games she said), and a few copies of Skyrim. So I have listed the games along with my prior copy of Starcraft 2 and Mists of the Pandaria on my Trading Thread.

I did have to increase the price of Skyrim to cover gas, but I have kept the price of Starcraft the same because I bought it at a different store.

PM me to setup a trade. Paypal (gift) only.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7134486#post7134486

Checking in from Puerto Rico. The price works here, but apparently somebody grabbed a bunch of the sale titles at the plaza las Americas store. Anyway, if anyone wants ac Revelations, Sims 3 expansions, osims 3 plus pets, or batman ac let me know (batman ac + aa will be 10 at amazon direct download next week, so keep that in mind). I am only going to charge the price of the game + tax (7%) + shipping (if any). I can't guarantee anything, but that's what I saw. I'll swing by that store and another one on my way home,maybe I'll have more luck tonight.

[quote name='Umair56']Just came back from the Auburn, MA store. They had 1 Starcraft 2, 2-3 Skyrim, tons of Sims, tons of Batman, Assassins Creed, Rage, MW3. No Diablo 3 though. :(

I've exhausted all the stores near me. If anyone can spare me a Diablo 3 key that would be awesome. I can send $15 your way. Any kind CAGs PM me.[/QUOTE]

Did you purchase the Skyrims that they had for trade or leave them?

Regardless of how awesome this deal it, let's not forget that this is just a sad indication of the further decline of physical media and entertainment. I loves me some hard copies of games, movies, and music.

Man, I would have grabbed Skyrim if I saw this earlier. I'm not gonna bother driving all the way over there just to check, now.

Just bought Skyrim for $20 from a fellow CAG.

Anyone want my MW3 key for $15 ?
Doing my own math, that'd basically be Skyrim for $15+tax, which I'd be happy with.

And yeah, I think Diablo 3 for $10/15 is officially gone....

No D3, SC2, MW3, BAC, Skrim at TRU ventura,ca.

The staff said they dont get as much pc games in that store. The staff actually pulled out all the pc stuff from shelves today. TRU is probably getting rid of pc section all together. I did however got Sims 3 Generations. Pretty cool expansion for 9.99 so im still okay.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']Did you purchase the Skyrims that they had for trade or leave them?[/QUOTE]

I just left them. I don't really have too much money to be spending on extra copies to trade or flip.

[quote name='Umair56']I just left them. I don't really have too much money to be spending on extra copies to trade or flip.[/QUOTE]

You could have gotten $15 on here fast...

[quote name='Umair56']I just left them. I don't really have too much money to be spending on extra copies to trade or flip.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate you leaving that copy of Skyrim at the Northboro, MA store. I snagged it last night.

[quote name='Az986']I guess my TRU doesn't carry PC games anymore. They weren't any where to be found and the employee said she didn't think they did. I know they had them at one time though.[/QUOTE]

At mine they didn't have any on the floor. They had to go in the back and bring them out. It was odd.

My Tru in Topeka KS has a few games left. A few batmans, 3 bf3s, 4 ac rev, and 1 Starcraft 2. I came out here to get Diablo 3.

I picked up the last MW3 at the TRU in Hialeah, FL but I really wanted Skyrim. If anyone has an extra copy i'd pay $15 for it through paypal. Just need the serial to activate it on Steam so you wouldn't have to ship anything. PM if anyone has an extra.

Anyone have a copy of Skyrim/Sims they want to trade for an SC2? Let me know, otherwise later tonight(when I'm home from work) I'll be up for offers :)

bread's done
Back