TRU Big Book Coupons - OP updated AGAIN

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Okay I just received TRU's annual Big Book and it has coupons of the following.

NOTE: These are bonus coupons that are only sent out to people through the mail.

20% off a single item (no diapers, baby formula, game hardware), this coupon is different than the 20% off any one clothing or shoe item. This particular one is a little card glue to the coupon sheet.

OR

$10 of a $100 purchase

Note: This coupon can be found in ALL Big Books

A FREE $10 GC with a purchase of $75 or more (NOTE: Giftcard must be redeemed BEFORE Jan. 1st 2008)

Usual exclusions apply (no game hardware) and you can't stack the coupons (YMMV: You may be able to stack them if you get someone who is willing to do so). And they are NOT VALID ONLINE, the coupons are strictly B&M. I don't have scans or anything but I figure this could be useful for a lot of the games coming out in the next two months.

Also, if your address is in their system then you will receive the book probably within the next few days.

The coupons are valid from 10/28 - 12/24.

Mine came yesterday, complete with the 10 dollar GC when you spend 75; not terrible but I doubt I'll ever even think of using it.

[quote name='tomdolizong']Useless without scans.[/quote]

Did you read any of the thread? Scans are useless with the good coupons as they're 2 sided giftcard-like coupons. No store in their right mind is going to accept a print-out of both sides of the card. The $10 GC with $75 purchase can be found on the back page of the in-store book.

[quote name='sp00ge']Did you read any of the thread? Scans are useless with the good coupons as they're 2 sided giftcard-like coupons. No store in their right mind is going to accept a print-out of both sides of the card. The $10 GC with $75 purchase can be found on the back page of the in-store book.[/quote]
Nope, I went there tonight. No go on the coupons. I only say an ad for Elmo on the back page. lol

[quote name='tomdolizong']Nope, I went there tonight. No go on the coupons. I only say an ad for Elmo on the back page. lol[/quote]

That's odd. Now that I think about it, it was the Sunday paper that had the book with the $10GC w/$75. :whistle2:#

[quote name='sp00ge']That's odd. Now that I think about it, it was the Sunday paper that had the book with the $10GC w/$75. :whistle2:#[/quote]

Well I got that coupon too so it wasn't just relegated to the Sunday paper version.

Just to clarify, the books at the B&M DO NOT contain any of the aforementioned coupons. The clerk that rang me up yesterday explained that if I got the big book mailed to me last year, I should have got one this year. Since I did not get one she suggested I call the TRU 800 number and request one. I have yet to do this.

In years past it was so much easier to get the gift card, buy over $75 and get the card, no coupon necessary. Now I have to jump through hoops to get a lousy gc for buying GH3.

I just re-signed up to receive their site emails. I hope this year it works. Last year during the 12 days of deals I had to rely on another kind CAG'er posting up the coupons.

bread's done
Back