TRU: Bioshock in stock, works with 50% deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoby1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (90%)
I've gotten several reports from friends that they've managed to get Bioshock (release date 21st) from TRUs that have them in stock already. Can confirm at least in Wisconsin, but if you try hard enough, anything's possible

no stores in IL are selling it unfortunately ive called 5 toys r us and all say 21st. they also sounded like theyd received numerous calls already asking for the game.

[quote name='lizard2']no stores in IL are selling it unfortunately ive called 5 toys r us and all say 21st. they also sounded like theyd received numerous calls already asking for the game.[/quote]

Yeah if they were selling it, they are not now as it came down from HQ to stop or be fined. I did buy Madden and GHII bundle for $101.12 great deal scoring 20 % off Madden 47.99 and then getting GH II bundle half off from 89.99 to 44.99 great deal at TRU in Niles on Golf road. yesterday.

Most if not all TRUs have gotten the emails from corporate to stop selling the game until 8/21. The deal is also being talked about in a couple of other threads, so I'm going to lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back