TRU BO, GO Half Off Blu-Rays

Unfortunately it says Blu-rays $24.99-$59.99... my price point for Blu-rays is $15 (with a few rare exceptions) so I'm going to have to pass on this sale.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Unfortunately it says Blu-rays $24.99-$59.99... my price point for Blu-rays is $15 (with a few rare exceptions) so I'm going to have to pass on this sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way myself, and was curious about this line myself. My interpretation is that this is not a stipulation of the deal. It is more likely that they are trying to tell you these are the regular prices of most BRs.

On the website the cheapest BR is $24.99 and one of the highest is at $62.99 and still mentions the sale.

Obviously everything is YMMV, especially if trying to PM, but I'm thinking of possibly taking advantage of this for some box sets I've been holding back on.

[quote name='CombatCraig']Hopefully BB will PM so I can get District 9. My BB is iffy on PM'ing deals like this unfortunately[/QUOTE]

Don't know the current price right now but i bought mines for $30. I love it and worth that much imo.

[quote name='JaroldL']Don't know the current price right now but i bought mines for $30. I love it and worth that much imo.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the regular price on this at Target is 19.99.

[quote name='ackbar7']I'm pretty sure the regular price on this at Target is 19.99.[/QUOTE]

And still 17.99 @ Amazon.

[quote name='JaroldL']Don't know the current price right now but i bought mines for $30. I love it and worth that much imo.[/QUOTE]

You may have missed the point of CAG. $30 is way too much for a bluray. But you're right, it is a good movie. ;)

bread's done
Back