TRU - Buy a PS3, get a BluRay Remote FREE

It would have been nice if Sony had the decency to include the BR remote with all PS3 systems. If you're going to use your gaming system as a trojan horse for your new disc format, at the very least you could make it a better deal for those people who acutally do watch movies on it. I'm just too cheap to pay even the $20 you can find it for on Amazon and in some stores. I'm waiting for a $10 deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']It would have been nice if Sony had the decency to include the BR remote with all PS3 systems. If you're going to use your gaming system as a trojan horse for your new disc format, at the very least you could make it a better deal for those people who acutally do watch movies on it. I'm just too cheap to pay even the $20 you can find it for on Amazon and in some stores. I'm waiting for a $10 deal.[/quote]

Buy.com w/ Google checkout
http://www.buy.com/prod/sony-playstation-3-blu-ray-dvd-remote/q/loc/108/203930685.html

I'm sure you can find a coupon for Free Shipping too if you look for it.

Which low and behold would bring the total to $9.99

I do agree though that not including a normal IR input on the PS3 was stupid. I have a harmony 880 and it can't control the PS3 because Sony sucks. =P

This is a pretty good deal if you are buying the PS3 for blu-ray since TRU has the bogo going on right now too. You could get everything in one trip. Luckily I got mine over the summer when Amazon was giving away a movie and the remote with the 60 gigs.

bread's done
Back