TRU Columbus Day sale 10/8 to 10/11 - Wii $175, $25 GC with PS3 120GB purchase

Also appearently there's a $15 gift card if you buy two jumbo packs of diapers.
Sure, not video games, but you can spend it on video games.
And you have to buy diapers anyway, well some of us do and if you're there anyway...

Checking the website, it seems that if you buy $82 worth of Huggies (two 100+ packs), you get the $15 gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AoA']Also appearently there's a $15 gift card if you buy two jumbo packs of diapers.
Sure, not video games, but you can spend it on video games.
And you have to buy diapers anyway, well some of us do and if you're there anyway...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm there as well.

[quote name='LouieT']It's still $299 even though the 160GB is sold at the same time at the same price.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this part befuddles me... if it was at a discount, I might jump on the deal.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but... Why exactly is TRU marking down the Wii?? Are there any rumors of a new Wii redesign in time for X-mas or something?

At least they could have made it a $50 gift card or save $50 instantly. More interested in the 250GB model if we're going this route.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']At least they could have made it a $50 gift card or save $50 instantly. More interested in the 250GB model if we're going this route.[/QUOTE]
Exactly dude! This would easily help move some hardware since the 160 is the new standard at the $299 price point.

My guess is that they dont have very many 120GB units in stock anyway. It's not like at the local Best buy where they were making forts out of the things. My TRUs rarely have more than a handful of PS3s (or any console) out in the case, though I suppose they could have an assload of them in the back.

PS. Which is more: a shit-ton or an assload?

[quote name='rieper']Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but... Why exactly is TRU marking down the Wii?? Are there any rumors of a new Wii redesign in time for X-mas or something?[/QUOTE]

I think most likely on dec. they will might bring the Wii system w/ the new controller that has motion plus inside (no extra add-on anymore, its embedded inside the new controller while keeping the smaller factor like the original)

WOW!!! Diapers sure are expensive. 82 bucks for something a kid will poop in. That's crazy

[quote name='hostyl1']My guess is that they dont have very many 120GB units in stock anyway. It's not like at the local Best buy where they were making forts out of the things. My TRUs rarely have more than a handful of PS3s (or any console) out in the case, though I suppose they could have an assload of them in the back.

PS. Which is more: a shit-ton or an assload?[/QUOTE]

I think a shit-ton is the result of an assload.

Toyrus bringing the sales this holiday. Glad they are back with deals. I hope it keeps going through Jan like last year.

I wonder if it's possible for us to buy the 120gb model to get the card and use for the b2g1 and then exchange for the 160gb model (since they're the same price). Any insight guys?

[quote name='nonky']I wonder if it's possible for us to buy the 120gb model to get the card and use for the b2g1 and then exchange for the 160gb model (since they're the same price). Any insight guys?[/QUOTE]

coolstorybrahcat.jpg

[quote name='nonky']I wonder if it's possible for us to buy the 120gb model to get the card and use for the b2g1 and then exchange for the 160gb model (since they're the same price). Any insight guys?[/QUOTE]
if you return the item with gift card involved, you only get $275 back...such as you use $25 cash purchased a $25 gift card

bread's done
Back