TRU.com - buy Rockband PS2 for $109.99 and get a PS2 system for $39.99!

Good deal, if you sell the PS2 for $100, that means you're getting Rock Band for $50. Buy a copy of the PS3 disc at Gamestop for $25 and you're all set to play on the PS3.

Thank you OP..I just bought one set. I used the $5 off $25 code (922562) and the shipping for Rock Band was free. They charged $8 for shipping the PS2. Grand total was $163 with ground shipping option!

HEY GUESS WHAT?

when i go check out rock brand is out of stock, so i got my PS2 for like $45. hope that work out for me heh

[quote name='leung19']HEY GUESS WHAT?

when i go check out rock brand is out of stock, so i got my PS2 for like $45. hope that work out for me heh[/QUOTE]

Whoa. Yeah, I hope that works out for you too. :lol:

Just called my local store, and they told me this deal is good in-store as well.

EDIT 6/21 11:20 AM: Okay, I just got back from the store. The deal is supposed to be that you get the game and system for $200. This seems to be a mistake online and doesn't work in store.

when i go check out rock brand is out of stock, so i got my PS2 for like $45. hope that work out for me heh[/quote]

LUCKY!

[quote name='Orion_of_Chaos']Just called my local store, and they told me this deal is good in-store as well.

EDIT 6/21 11:20 AM: Okay, I just got back from the store. The deal is supposed to be that you get the game and system for $200. This seems to be a mistake online and doesn't work in store.[/QUOTE]

Probably because the bundle is $159.99 in store so $70 after the $90 off for the bundle and $130 for the PS2 gets to the $200

when i go check out rock brand is out of stock, so i got my PS2 for like $45. hope that work out for me heh[/QUOTE]

I can't even add Rock Band to the cart, and the game only doesn't yield the discount :whistle2:(

Rock Band is apparently back in stock now, but shipping for me (WI) is almost $32, and sales tax is $9, bringing my total to $191. Still a great deal, but I don't think I want a PS2 or Rockband all that bad right now.....

[quote name='Poor2More']How are folks on SD getting Free shiping on EA games?[/quote]

Originally yesterday they had free shipping on EA games.

It does not appear to happen automatically now so I am not sure if you are reading posts from yesterday or if there is some kind of coupon code.

whoa...this is the most kickass deal I've seen all year

too bad I've already got a ps2 (and the hypetrain for gh4 and rock revolution has begun)

I'm tempted, but, their shipping is overpriced and general packing sucks. The last time I ordered something from them online, they shipping it in a box at least double the size of the actual item without any sort of packing material or padding. As a result, the box was crushed, as was the product inside. YMMV.

Note that shipping depends on your location. For me (in Maryland) it's something like $23.80 for shipping, or some number like that. Total was about $185. That's still a great deal if you don't have a PS2 (and want one). The coupon code noted in the OP didn't seem to work for me, though. I entered it but it didn't do anything. I didn't buy it (I already have a PS2 and Rock Band).

EDIT: oops - that wasn't including tax. Throw in tax and it gets higher, so not quite as good a deal as it sounded at first, but still good.

Not sure if this was already asked, but can you do "warehouse to store " shipping? Can this be pricematched or purchased in-store?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Not sure if this was already asked, but can you do "warehouse to store " shipping? Can this be pricematched or purchased in-store?[/QUOTE]

They don't have that option. In fact, as far as I can tell, the web site is pretty much completely disconnected from the brick-and-mortar stores. For example, no way to check for stock at your local store.

bread's done
Back