TRU.com Nintendo Wi-Fi Dongle DotD - 13.98

I might pick this up just so I can game wirelessly on my DS without compromising my security settings (stupid DS and its inability to play online with WPA/WPA2 encryption!).

Anybody know how much the shipping cost is?

thanks for the post man ive been looking around for one at a decent price and this is the lowest ive ever seen them at. thats a hell of a deal. sucks they dont have any more of those stylus pens left though.

[quote name='johnnypark']It looks like this thing has been discontinued:

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/11/14/nintendo-wi-fi-usb-dongle-discontinued/

So, if you want one, this is probably a good time to get one.[/quote]

this made me laugh.

Of course, no activity on Nintendo's part is any fun without some idle speculation. With that in mind, the real reason they've discontinued this item is because they're going to release a new version that has a picture of Mario on it.

My friend's router does not work with the DS, so he needs one of these. Thanks, picked one up.

In for 1, my parents bought two Wii's, one for themselves and one for my brother and his family. My parents don't have a router, only one computer, so this way they will be able to play head to head, and this setup doesn't need to be set up like a "real" wireless router would need to be.

This deal looks pretty close to ebay prices, maybe a buck or two more at most, but then you don't have to worry about dealing with an unknown seller.

[quote name='PRMega']Finally! Now I, too, can trade pokemans![/quote]

Too bad you still don't know how to spell Pokemon's, though!:razz:

[quote name='Megafrog']This is a pretty sweet deal. I picked this and the Spectrobes up for Christmas presents.[/quote]

They just came out with the Spectrobes Special edition for $19.99. It contains the game, all 38 unlock cards and a mini Brady Game Guide.

bread's done
Back