TRU deal question re: buy epic mickey get 50% off another game

auralia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
will this work for wii fit with the board? I already have one but my brothers kid wants it for christmas. I was wondering if i could buy epic mickey and then get wii fit for 45$ or perhaps some kind of guitar hero with guitar 50% off if not wii fit?

thanks for the info!

please note the reason i don't just go in and try it is i have a newborn at home and don't want to go out unless this will be likely to work i don't want him in the ick of germs and hubby certainlly wont go do it for me.

I highly doubt that it would give you a game that is MORE than Epic Mickey for half price. I'm sure it has some disclaimer of must be equal or lesser value.

i honestly don't know but maybe some one will be nice enough to help you out.
but just a head up your not suppose to create threads to ask questions only to post deals. on this part of Cag.
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

You've been here seven years. You know not to post this here.. and you also should know that you can't buy product A and get the more expensive product B at half off.. come on.

Well in the OP's defense, it is a legitimate question. TRU had a deal last year where you bought NSMB Wii and got another game 50% off and I clearly remember it working on more expensive games when it shouldn't have. I bought GH5 Guitar Bundle with NSMB and it took 50% off GH5.

Slightly off topic.

Seeing this thread just reminded me I'm finally near a TRU. It used to be a 30-40 round trip drive to a TRU. At work, we moved to a new building last week. The TRU I go to is now like half a mile away. I'll need to pay closer attention to TRU deals in the future. Not interested in Epic Mickey. :)

In the ops defense this is regardong a tru deal i dont see where the huge illegal deal is here, like come on u cant be serious lol

[quote name='sm0k1nace']In the ops defense this is regardong a tru deal i dont see where the huge illegal deal is here, like come on u cant be serious lol[/QUOTE]

The problem is, if everyone started a thread for every, single question they had, this forum, which is suppose to be for posting specific deals, would be flooded, and you'd never be able to find anything. You should ask questions in the thread for the deal or on the shopping discussion forum.

If anyone can confirm if this works or not though, theres some potentially great deals. Buy Black Ops, AC:B, or NFS and you may be able to get the Collectors/Hardened/Prestige editions for half off. The print ad specifically says buy one of those (standard edition) and get half off ANY PS3 or Xbox game. The only exclusions are Kinect, Move, and EA Sports games. Rock Band 3 bundle maybe? I'll be trying it in a couple hours to see how it goes. I'm guessing nothing I want will be in stock at this point though.

You might be able to get a glitch to happen online. I did this last year with NSMB and got DJ hero for $45. It was the same situation buy NSMB and get a game 50% off. I never tried in the B&M store.

Bump. I can confirm this works for Epic Mickey + Donkey Kong at least. $80 after tax for me.

Also saw the sign for the AC:B, Black Ops, NFS deal (Buy 1 of them get any other PS3/360 game half off). The sign showed 6 different product numbers for Black Ops so basically if you can find any hardened or prestige editions (or Assassins Creed Collectors editions) they should be buy 1 get 1 half off. Good luck finding Black Ops though.

I can also confirm that this works. I grabbed DK Country Returns ($50) and for my 50% off Wii game I chose the Collector's Edition of Epic Mickey ($70), which rang up $35. $91 and change out the door for both. Not too shabby.

The deal might even work with that $70 uDraw tablet.

[quote name='alexjlopez']I can also confirm that this works. I grabbed DK Country Returns ($50) and for my 50% off Wii game I chose the Collector's Edition of Epic Mickey ($70), which rang up $35. $91 and change out the door for both. Not too shabby.

The deal might even work with that $70 uDraw tablet.[/QUOTE]

good to know.... but how is this thread not locked yet?

bread's done
Back