TRU - Fallout 3 (PS3) $29.99 Definite YMMV

Han1113

CAG Veteran
I was at a Toys R Us in Duluth, GA and browsed around for PS3 games. I saw a legit sticker that said Fallout 3 $29.99. However, it rung up as $39.99. I had to show the clerk the sticker right there and he fixed it. Even if it's not $29.99 for you, it still just regularly rang up as $39.99. May be worth a look?

I plan on getting the GOTY bundle when all 5 DLC items are bundled with it later, but if I can find it cheap enough, I may consider it. PC version would look better, but the flip side would be that the length of a game like that can be enjoyed a little easier via console rather than at a desk. At the $30 mark it's tempting, but I'd like to know what the GOTY bundle will go far this fall.

I agree with the guy above me. Although Duluth is like 2 hours away from me... :p
I recommend people to wait for the GOTY edition. Less space used on HD is always a plus when you still have the 20 GB HD... -_-

But more than likely it's not going to be incorporated, it'll just be a disc add-on like with Oblivion's GotY won't it? Or have they announced something different?

bread's done
Back