TRU Flash Deal Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $7

Good option for those who didn't have PS+ when you could have downloaded it for free. Thanks OP.

Worth it for 7$!
ratchet

[quote name='United_Korea']worst r&c game by far (haven't played the supposedly-worse full frontal assault), but for $7...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't stack up to the other R&C titles as a single player experience, but All4One was designed for co-op. I played through it with a buddy and had a good time.

I recommend cranking up the difficulty level. it's way too easy on "normal".

Just picked mine up! I had to have it no matter what....I have all the others so this keeps me up to date!

[quote name='BetaDemo']This is the destined fate of all retail disc based games that end up being given away free on PS+[/QUOTE]

Only thing bad about PSN is if you let it run out...your games are gone. I guess thats ok if you are the renting type, but I like to have the hard copy.

Fun game! Played the 'digital' PS+ version a ton, online, when they gave it for free! The saves do not work with the disc version. You'll have to replay everything.

I priced matched the disc at Target when Best Buy had it for a $10 DOTD because Target's has the free Quest For Booty(a $15 value) and to have a disc to travel with.

Excellent 3D!

bread's done
Back