TRU Friends & Family Coupon | 20% off $75 | 10/15 - 10/21

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
It's getting to be that time of year again, so here is this year's Friends & Family coupon. This year is the same as last: 20% off $75, with the same typical restrictions as any other coupon (No diapers, formula, game consoles, etc).

I'm not sure about last year, but this time around it is also usable online. The online code is TRUFRIENDFAMILY.

To save myself some bandwidth, I'm also only putting up a scan of one coupon. If anyone wants to put together a sheet, there are 8 of them per sheet. Print-outs should be acceptable but don't quote me on that.

http://www.tunermonkey.com/pics/coupons/truff.jpg

Since some people seem to be missing this, I'm going to highlight this next part:

Remember, this does not go into effect until 10/15, so don't bother trying them early. The coupon is only effective for the week of 10/15 - 10/21.

Since I rarely get any mailings or ads from TRU anymore for some reason, this will come in handy next month. Thanks for posting OP.

I guess I'm not a friend or a family of TRU. Didn't get one. Though I was invited to celebrate the giraffe's bday, which included a $10off $50 coupon.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I guess I'm not a friend or a family of TRU. Didn't get one. Though I was invited to celebrate the giraffe's bday, which included a $10off $50 coupon.[/quote]

These were handed out to employees yesterday with their paychecks, who in turn distribute the coupons. This isn't a mailer like the $10 off $50 birthday card.

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND............NOTHINGS EVER GONNA BRING YOU DOWN!!!

LOL, I feel like Ralph Macchio, before he fell off the face of the earth.

[quote name='sp00ge']LOL, I feel like Ralph Macchio, before he fell off the face of the earth.[/QUOTE]

My Cousin Vinny disagrees with that statement. You don't want to make Vinny angry. Utes today, phh! ;)

Thanx OP!
I used the $5 off $25 on the PS2 HDD w/FF last week. Hopefully this will work on the big B2G1 free sale.

[quote name='sp00ge']These were handed out to employees yesterday with their paychecks, who in turn distribute the coupons. This isn't a mailer like the $10 off $50 birthday card.

LOL, I feel like Ralph Macchio, before he fell off the face of the earth.[/quote]Ah...my mistake. I thought it was a mailer. The giraffe is getting a Christmas card from me after all.

Thanks op! That reminds me of last year when the B2G1Free sale was going on and the %off sale came about and ended right before the B2G1Free went into effect. So heres hoping the sale starts soon!

Corporate sent out a memo to managers that is crap. Don't know if it will automatically reject it in the system. But for employees it can not be used in conjunction with an employee discount, which is crap.

I'm hoping to see a B2G1 sale here soon. The list of DS games I want keeps growing...dang Nintendo for making a fun system with unique games on it...

You have to spend $75 and you can't buy any hardware? You do save $15 (if the min is $75), though...I guess I could be tempted into buying a few DS games.

[quote name='kevzik']Sorry for my ignorance...but didnt the b2g1 already happen?[/QUOTE]

We are all talking about the BIG b2g1 deal where you can buy any game 2 games for 49.99 or equal value and get an additional one free, last weeks was for 19.99 not 49.99

TRU Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all DVD movies with extra 20% off deal combine is STEAL Deal.

Lord of the Rings 1 & 2 LE = $30
Lord of the Rings 3 LE & Little mermaid =$30
Star Wars 4 & 5 LE = $30
=================
Total $90 - 20% off = $12.XX after taxes.

[quote name='Masterkyo']TRU Buy 1 Get 1 50% off all DVD movies with extra 20% off deal combine is STEAL Deal.

Lord of the Rings 1 & 2 LE = $30
Lord of the Rings 3 LE & Little mermaid =$30
Star Wars 4 & 5 LE = $30
=================
Total $90 - 20% off = $12.XX after taxes.[/quote]

The only problem with this is the buy 1 get 1 50% off is this week. The coupon, as I stated numerous times in the original post, doesn't go into effect for another two weeks.

Isn't there a deal with the Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits & Player's Choice games at TRU this weekend? I thought I read that on here earlier this week. Can someone please confirm? Thanks.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Corporate sent out a memo to managers that is crap. Don't know if it will automatically reject it in the system. But for employees it can not be used in conjunction with an employee discount, which is crap.[/quote]
That blows. I was looking foward to using my discount & 20% coupon on Guitar Hero.

I think that coupon won't be vailid with other specials or deals? So if there is a B2G1 Free, they probably won't honor the coupon

I have a feeling, if there is a b2g1 sale during that week, it will be honored. But who knows until it gets closer.

[quote name='lonestar']That blows. I was looking foward to using my discount & 20% coupon on Guitar Hero.[/QUOTE]

well on homepage it said that it isn't printed on the coupons, and its up to managers to inform employees or print up a note to go with it. So if they don't say..

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']well on homepage it said that it isn't printed on the coupons, and its up to managers to inform employees or print up a note to go with it. So if they don't say..[/quote]

But with the upgraded registers, it may automatically deny one if the other had been scanned.

I know the B2G1 is coming up and that trumps this but, just in case anyone needed the friends and family discount that runs from 10/15 - 10/21 it's here:

TRUFRIENDFAMILY

VG hardware is excluded naturally.

You should've bumped your original thread. The last post was Oct.2 and I never saw that one until I clicked the link here.

Ohhhhhh can we use this on pre-orders in-store then?????

Because then I'm going to order Tony Hawk's Project 8 and Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 and get them both for just under $90 with the 20% PLUS my girlfriend's employee discount. *drools*

bread's done
Back