TRU game markdowns starting November 17

benboxer

CAGiversary!
I lost track of time and forgot to check for 187 Ride or Die, Beatdown and Darkwatch for XBox to see if they dropped too. I'll have to check tomorrow.

DS
Rayman 19.95

PSP
Darkstalkers 29.95

XBox
LEGO Star Wars 29.95
Cold Fear 19.95-green tag
Brothers in Arms 19.95

PS2
LEGO Star Wars 29.95
Cold Fear 19.95-green tag
Brothers in Arms 19.95
Beatdown Fists of Vengance 19.95
Ace Combat 5 19.95-green tag
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 19.95
187 Ride or Die 29.95
Darkwatch 39.95
Devil May Cry 3 29.95

GameCube
Mario Kart Double Dash 29.95

Thank you OP, and CAG in general. I would have never thought to go to TRU to pick up AC5.

When I got there today, there was 1 copy left, stickered at $49.95. But because of the info from this site, I knew enough to ask the clerk about the markdown AND the green tag.

And thank God there aren't any other CAGs in my area. or so it seems.

Anyhow, thanks y'all. :)

I posted this in the GT thread, but anyone in NYC wanting AC5, there's still more than a handful of them in stock at the TRU in queens (48th st & Northern Blvd). And don't forget the pricegrabber rebate!! AC5 for $5 is really a steal.

[quote name='jpuma1']is cold fear any good?[/QUOTE]
It's the closest thing xbox owners have without actually having the Resident Evil franchise come to xbox. It's good, and at $10, it's a must buy.

[quote name='jjz203']It's the closest thing xbox owners have without actually having the Resident Evil franchise come to xbox. It's good, and at $10, it's a must buy.[/QUOTE]

That's the survival horror game on the ship, right? I may grab that for the PS2 if I can stomach a drive all the way to TRU.

[quote name='lebowsky']That's the survival horror game on the ship, right? I may grab that for the PS2 if I can stomach a drive all the way to TRU.[/QUOTE]
You should call ahead first, it'll suck if they don't even have it in stock.

bread's done
Back