TRU gift cards totaling $312.88 - need to sell for...

Renesis

CAG Veteran
I have 5 Toys R' Us gift cards I'm trying to sell. These are all spread out over 5 cards with the amounts at:

(1) $25
(1) $25
(1) $24.95
(1) $46.05
(1) $191.88

Total: $312.88

If you're wondering how I got these cards, awhile ago TRU's trade-in values were probably the best around for quite awhile and I sent them a lot of my games to get all these cards.

**Keep in mind that these cards do NOT have an expiration date. **

I was saving these up for a PS3 and waited for quite awhile for a good deal to show up but I'm in my final year before I graduate and I already have a 360 so that alone will occupy my time. I bought SC2 a month and a half ago and it's still sitting unopened too!

Anyways, I'm thinking a price of $280 for these cards is pretty reasonable. You're getting approximately an extra $33 out of it. It'd be a good idea to hold onto these cards whenever TRU has their B1G1-ish deals. I should also mention that I will not sell these cards separately.

I'll accept Paypal (gift it please) or money order. Also, for your convenience I can stop by TRU to combine all these cards into one if you'd like as well.

Thanks for looking!

I should mention that "http://www.cardpool.com/sell/offers" is offering $250 for my cards so $250 would be too low for me not to mention as a last resort, I may just end up going to them as much as it pains me to give them over $60+ for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']TRU B2G1 is starting up next week.

Sure you don't want to save some for that at least? ;D[/QUOTE]

I didn't see that Square. Thanks for the heads up ^^. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I need to slow down on my games. Like I said, I'm in my final year in game development. Learning the UDK engine, C++ and 3DS Max all at once is kind of overwhelming so I have to spend more time on those and less on video games. =)

With the b2g1 if no one bites on your credit, you could probably make more money getting high demand games and selling them off at a discount.

bread's done
Back