TRU Giftcard question

Blade70

CAGiversary!
Ok the Super Mario Galaxy Gift card expires at end of this year, so I was wondering if I pre-order a item for next year would it work?

I just bought something with it and if it doesn't work out later, I know it's gonna be put back on a store value card ;)

Wow, good thing I used it today for Assassin's Creed, then. I had no idea that it was expiring so soon.

As a side note, I was originally going to use it on Uncharted, but, at least my Toys R Us, didn't even carry the game (or at least, were out of it). The same goes for 3/4 Blockbusters near me. How in the world does one of the biggest releases for the PS3 this year not make it to seemingly most Blockbusters, and easily available from Toys R Us over 2 weeks after launch? Very strange.

Sorry, that was off topic.. but figured I'd rant here anyway. =)

[quote name='62t']it should just be a normal gift card, so it wont expire this year[/QUOTE]
It varies from state to state. California gift cards can not expire, but others (like New Jersey) gift cards can diminish overtime or have set expiration dates.

Oh thanks! for informing that California gift card don't expire! Now I can wait out for game I can buy for next year.

My card has the usual "After 24 months $2 will be deducted per month"... It won't expire at the end of the year, will it? Just making sure I don't need to spend it soon... :)

bread's done
Back