TRU - Lucasarts $2.09 PC Titles

JPWasko

CAG Veteran
YMMV on this one.

Was just at TRU to pick-up 'Vanquish' and noticed they had five different Lucasarts titles for $2.09 in the old CD Jewel Cases.

Star Wars Republic Commando
Star Wars Battle Front
Battlefront II
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy

Hopefully this isn't old news. They were in a 30% off display.

Those are all great games. I played thru Jedi Academy around 10 times. I'd love to pick up another copy for $2. I'll check it out. Thx OP.

I saw these on and endcap when I was there last week and LOL'd...cd-rom? I thought people stopped buying physical PC games 2 years ago?

[quote name='token2k6']I saw these on and endcap when I was there last week and LOL'd...cd-rom? I thought people stopped buying physical PC games 2 years ago?[/QUOTE]

They did, but you can't pass it up for $2!

[quote name='GlassAgate']I saw Academy, at my store. Did they discover a lost crate or something?[/QUOTE]

a few were found in the warehouse seen in the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Yea i saw these classics when i went to pick up Vanquish and MK. Great deals on great games, and to anyone doubting they can run it, the games are pretty sure to run on majority of modern systems.

[quote name='ochentay4']Hi, I dont understand. What is "YMMV" and what is "TRU"?
Are this games digital download?[/QUOTE]

TRU: Toys R' Us
YMMV: Your Mileage May Vary (Meaning, this might be a local deal and not every location honors it or stocks the item)

[quote name='Dranakin']Damn, when I read the title, I thought it was going to be a sale on Sam & Max and the like.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I was thinking there was some DL sale going on and then I realized TRU was Toys R Us.

Ugh, too early not fully awake.

[quote name='drktrpr1']Want to buy TIE Fighter, Rebellion and Dark Forces :cool:

Outcast is GREAT, though. Good times![/QUOTE]

DO WANT. c'mon steam or gog, make it happen!

Wow....I might have to make a trip out for those. The Battlefront games are amazing and I've personally spent hours upon hours playing both.

Thanks for the post OP, hoping for something to be left by the time I get over there!

Oh, snap...your TRU's carry PC games? Mine hasn't stocked PC titles since about 3 or 4 years ago. Damn.

They are clearanced to $2.98, and there is currently a 30% off all clearance games at TRU until 4/30.

EDIT: To be more clear, the price will go back to $2.98 each after 4/30 until the next clearance "sale"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just nabbed a copy of Jedi Knight II: Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for $2.09 ea, Woburn, MA. They had a bunch hidden by other clearance garbage (the accessories isle behind the main game section). Saw some Battlefront I and II copies as well.

bread's done
Back