TRU Mario Galaxy Giftcard

WiiGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Does anybody know when or if that $25 Super Mario Galaxy gift card from Toys'R'Us expires?

I was thinking of holding it off for Brawl or Mario Kart, so that's why I'm asking. I'm interested in everyone's responses.

I just called 1-800-TOYSRUS since it got me thinking. The lady looked up the # and said there is no expiration date.

I know the $10 giftcards that you got for spending over $75 with a coupon from the Big Toy Book had an expiration date of 12/31/07 printed on the back. Maybe you're mistaking the two sqyxzylyx?

In Connecticut here there's a law that says that gift certificates / cards / whatever can't expire nor can they be charged inactivity fees.

When I got mine the guy said the card "might expire around Dec. 31st or so. I'm not positive about that, but that's how these things usually work." There was nothing in the ad and nothing on the card though, so whether or not it actually does expire is a mystery to me as well.

Mine doesn't seem like it has an expiration at all. It is just a regular giftcard that they took off the shelves. If there is any expiration, I would assume it would be a year from the purchase date at the earliest.

[quote name='WiiGame']Does anybody know when or if that $25 Super Mario Galaxy gift card from Toys'R'Us expires?

I was thinking of holding it off for Brawl or Mario Kart, so that's why I'm asking. I'm interested in everyone's responses.[/quote]It expired already, to properly dispose of it send me a PM and I'll send you a return address to mail it to. Please do not send false packages containing dog excrement.

[quote name='WiiGame']Does anybody know when or if that $25 Super Mario Galaxy gift card from Toys'R'Us expires?

I was thinking of holding it off for Brawl or Mario Kart, so that's why I'm asking. I'm interested in everyone's responses.[/quote]It expired already, to properly dispose of it send me a PM and I'll send you a return address to mail it to. Please do not send false packages containing dog excrement.

[quote name='Mad D']It expired already, to properly dispose of it send me a PM and I'll send you a return address to mail it to. Please do not send false packages containing dog excrement.[/quote]

Oh geeze. I see what you did there. Ha ha ha.

bread's done
Back