TRU Markdown's starting 1/29

Sniper33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright did a quick search for the board and didnt' see this posted (sorry if it has been already). Found some new markdown games listed on the sheets earlier today and wrote down about 90% of them. Hope everything here is correct, wrote it all down kinda quick since I was supposed to be doing other things.

All prices start on the 29th

:360:
The Outfit 19.99
Cars 39.99
Moto GP 2006 39.99
Chromhounds 29.99
Saints Row 49.99
Blitz: The League 29.99

:ds:
Danny Phantom Urban Jungle 19.99
Alex Rider 19.99

:gba:
Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island 19.99
Spongebob Square Pants: Creature from the Krusty Crab 19.99
Danny Phantom Urban Jungle 14.99
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 19.99

:psp:
Legend of Heros 2 19.99
Mx vs ATV 19.99
Super Monkey Ball Adventure 19.99
Juiced Eliminator 19.99
Ultimate Ghost and Goblins 19.99
Mercury Meltdown 19.99
Mortal Combat 29.99 (how the store spells it)

:ps2:
Mortal Combat 19.99
Xenosaga Episode 3 29.99
Happy Feet 29.99
Spongebob Square Pants: Creature from the Krusty Crab 29.99
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island 29.99
Monster House 19.99
Phantasy Star Universe 39.99

:wii:
Ant Bully 29.99

:gc:
One Peice Carnival 19.99
Happy Feet 29.99
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy 19.99
Spongebob Square Pants: Creature from the Krusty Crab 29.99
Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island 29.99
Barnyard 19.99
Super Monkey Ball Adventure 19.99

And that is all that was written down, there were a few more down on it like I had said. :drool:

you made me jump out my seat for a second when i read "....and wrote down about 90% of them...."

i thought there was another clearance coming up!

[quote name='mentos888']you made me jump out my seat for a second when i read "....and wrote down about 90% of them...."

i thought there was another clearance coming up![/quote]

I prob got more then 90%, just a few games that I left off the list for the main reason I never see them in my store....something like Gungey or something like that. But I did get a hugh chunk of the list posted.

Anyone know how much True Swing Golf is at Toys R Us. I've seen tons of copies at my TRU but never bothered to price check them. I'm not sure if they are on clearance or not.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Legend of Heros 2 19.99, but my TRU never carry this game.[/QUOTE]

mine has a bunch, i will be getting this.

Damn. Every now and then you can find LoH II for about $20, but I have yet to see a cheap copy of the first LoH. Scanned one at Target today and it was still $40.

Hows that One Piece game for the Cube? Thats the second game right? I remember the first game was very powerstone-ish. Is this one more of the same?

[quote name='Puffa469']Hows that One Piece game for the Cube? Thats the second game right? I remember the first game was very powerstone-ish. Is this one more of the same?[/quote]
Pirate's Carnival is actually not the same kind of game as Grand Battle or Grand Adventure. As fairtrade mentions, it's basically a mini-games board style game.

The main thing that absolutely makes it unplayable is the hideous voice acting due to 4Kids' part.

I prefer the Jap version of Grand Battle [Rush] to the US version for that same reason. And then there is the US version of the cartoon... :bs:

[quote name='Tsukento']The main thing that absolutely makes it unplayable is the hideous voice acting due to 4Kids' part.[/quote]

[quote name='fairtrade']I prefer the Jap version of Grand Battle [Rush] to the US version for that same reason. And then there is the US version of the cartoon... :bs:[/quote]

4kids has dropped the series in US, so no more of that crap thankfully.

Back on topic, nothing really caught my eye except for LOH 2. Also, since Ultimate G&G is 20, then does that mean it's getting a universal drop since BB has it for 20?

Thanks OP. I'll be on the lookout for Legend of Heros 2, though I think that may be universal because it's also $19.99 at EB/GS.

bread's done
Back