TRU Markdowns starting Aug 25

benboxer

CAGiversary!
Possibly incomplete but here's what I have.

GBA
Mucha Lucha 12.99
Backyard Basketball 12.99
The Land Before Time 12.99
Tarzan Return to the Jungle 12.99
PPG Him and Seek 12.99
Tom and Jerry Infurnal Escape 12.99
PPG Advance(skn379126) 12.99
Dexter's Lab(skn379916) 12.99

XBOX
Trigger Man 6.99

GameCube
Pinball HOF 12.99
Strike Force Bowling 12.99
Pool Paradise 12.99
ATV Quad Power Racing 12.99

PS2
Suikoden IV 19.95
Pinball HOF 6.99
Ape Escape P&P 12.99
Intellivision Lives 6.99
Chessmaster 12.99
Rocky Legends 12.99
Enthusia 29.95
Sat Night Speedway 12.99
Backyard Baseball 12.99
DBZ Budokai 3 29.95
Trigger Man 6.99
HP Quiddich 12.99
Sitting Ducks 12.99
Rumble Roses 19.95
Bad Boys 12.99
Star Wars Starfighter 12.99
Dave Mirra 2 12.99

[quote name='chaarlieee']I might consider Suikoden IV, but I want to buy it cheaper. It just wasn't a good enough game.[/QUOTE]

If TRU is dropping it, there is a VERY strong chance this could be universal... I would definately get it for $15 from Best Buy using the PS2 coupon.

[quote name='CaoPi']rumbles roses for 19.99? eh it was only 9.99 from the CC sale.[/QUOTE]
Rumble Roses sucks. It's cheesy, ridiculous, and you can beat it in two fucking days.

..And no I didn't waste my money on it. I was on a trip with friends, and one of them brought it.

[quote name='Miguel B']What's Trigger Man?

May pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Stay away! It will devour your unborn children!

No lie!

[quote name='Miguel B']NOO!! MY UNBORN CHILDREN!!

Ahh.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, unless you like paying for something that plays like a beta it's not worth it. Not even beta. Alpha. Wahtever. It's just shit.

Be warned, Trigger Man is a recent example of games that should never have been approved for manufacturing. It looks and plays like a bad student project, and one that got a C at best.

The only thing this game is good for as possble trade-in goods when it green tags down about a buck.

[quote name='Roufuss']If TRU is dropping it, there is a VERY strong chance this could be universal... I would definately get it for $15 from Best Buy using the PS2 coupon.[/QUOTE]
Great idea.. I forgot about that coupon. Hopefully Suikoden IV will drop to $15 somehow and I can PM it at Best Buy and buy it for $9.99, lol.

Not much this week. Nice to see Suikoden IV down to $19.99 finally. But I'll wait longer on that till BB has it ofr $19.99 so I can GGC it or Fry's has it for $14.99 one of their weekends.

Wouldn't mind either of these two for these prices:

Pinball HOF 6.99
Ape Escape P&P 12.99

But I just don't have time to hit up a trip to TRU and finding/making the time is the hard part.

Thanks benboxer.

[quote name='epobirs']Be warned, Trigger Man is a recent example of games that should never have been approved for manufacturing. It looks and plays like a bad student project, and one that got a C at best.

The only thing this game is good for as possble trade-in goods when it green tags down about a buck.[/QUOTE]

I thought Trigger Man was POX.

Of course, there's always FYE and Rhino.

If you have ANY interest in learning how to play chess in a serious fashion, you know, beyond how the pieces can move? I highly recommend Chessmaster. It launched at $20 two summers ago and I spent several weeks learning the game and strategy.

I'm still not very good at it compared to serious players but it's got a fantastic tutorial and teaching aspect. Most decent chess books are $15-30 and won't be as helpful in you actually learning as Chessmaster. The "Battle Chess" and board variations and themes also merit a purchase.

Say what you want about NIS and Atlus games but nothing can compare in strategy to the 64 square historical game of kings.

Suikoden IV 19.95

going to go tomorrow (weds) and grab a copy at 29.99 and price adjust it Thursday. I went Monday and they only had 4 copies of it and i wont be able to make it to a TRU on thursday until 6pm and they all be gone by then

Thanks for posting Ben! Thinking about a couple of those $12.99 games (Ape Escape, Rockly Legends, Chessmaster). Will probably pass though...those aren't going anywhere but down.

[quote name='GrayWolf323']just wish they would price drop their baten kaitos too...[/QUOTE]
Baten Kaitos is a green tag game, so it's 50% off right now. I just got a copy with the soundtrack for $15.

[quote name='CaoPi']rumbles roses for 19.99? eh it was only 9.99 from the CC sale.[/QUOTE]

It was only $4.99 at the CC sale if your B&M store accepted competitor coupons. :D

bread's done
Back