Spiderman 2 19.95
Shellshock Nam 67 19.95
Backyard Wrestling 2 14.95
Star Wars Battlefront 19.95

GameCube
X-Men Legends 19.95
Spiderman 2 19.95
WWE Day of Reckoning 19.95

Interesting but i am not give TRU my money! :)

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe 19.95 "MUST HAVE"
Shellshock Nam 67 19.95
Star Wars Battlefront 19.95

[quote name='tenzor']looks like Star Wars Battlefront is starting to finally come down in price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for using that Jessica Alba pic in your sig.

Just curious, I'm wondering what TRU's logic is in doing price drops on a Thursday.

[quote name='neocisco']Thanks for using that Jessica Alba pic in your sig.
[/QUOTE]

LOL. Did you just knock one out real quick, and now you can go about your business? ;)

yesterday i was at target and they had the le version of jade empire for $29.99 too. but i guess thats another topic altogether... ;)
$20 for sw: bf is awesome. might have to pick it up finally.

Finally Star Wars Battlefront is dropping in price. Hopefully my BB will have some when they do the price drop so I can GGC it. Nice to see Jade Empire coming down, but it's very soon for a game that only came out a few months ago and was supposed to be a real big one on Xbox.

Thanks benboxer.

[quote name='Kagath']Hey, great thanks for the threadcrapping. Battlefront and Jade Empire are good prices.[/QUOTE]

What, can't I voice my opinion? I think those prices suck.

Sorry, but I am new to this site. Can someone please tell me what "TRU" is? Can't wait to pick up Bard's Tale and Super monkey ball Deluxe. Thanks.

[quote name='bradleyhays']Sorry, but I am new to this site. Can someone please tell me what "TRU" is? Can't wait to pick up Bard's Tale and Super monkey ball Deluxe. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us.

BATTLEFRONT FOR $20!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

..even though I previously had it. I'll wait for it to drop other places.. those drops are :hot:!

Battlefront went PH, so that's likely why it dropped to $20.

SMB DLX dropping to $20 is a nice sign, might be worth tracking it down.

Jade Empire LE for $30? Damn surprising to see it down that quickly.

Bard's Tale for $20 is also a nice find.

I'm thinkin' that Jade Empire LE only dropped because they can't move 'em for $60 and it's to clear out backstock.. the original version will probably remain $49.99.

BAH! I just got a copy of Jade Empire LE from BB yesterday for $45 with the coupon. Oh well, I DID apply a $20 credit towards it...

[quote name='Scorch']I'm thinkin' that Jade Empire LE only dropped because they can't move 'em for $60 and it's to clear out backstock.. the original version will probably remain $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Jade Empire LE was always $49.99 around here... not sure where you're getting $60 from.

[quote name='Roufuss']Jade Empire LE was always $49.99 around here... not sure where you're getting $60 from.[/QUOTE]

oh good call, I was thinking of Doom.. I wonder if the regular edition will drop too then..

[quote name='Scorch']I'm thinkin' that Jade Empire LE only dropped because they can't move 'em for $60 and it's to clear out backstock.. the original version will probably remain $49.99.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that... you know, if the regular version was going to be dropped, too. Anyone know?

Also, were you going to pick up Battlefront again, Scorch? Or are you going to wait for Battlefront 2?

TRU didn't really order any of the regular Jade Empires yet(I don't think any stores got them yet), so it won't show up on the price change report, but on Thursday someone can check and see if it is $29.99, too.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']What, can't I voice my opinion? I think those prices suck.[/QUOTE]

The problem was that you just said "those suck," so it was hard to tell if you were talking about games or the prices.

[quote name='Kagath']Is there a place that gives an updated PH listing? THe xbox.com site is pretty useless for that.[/QUOTE]

There's a Platinum Hits thread here with a list that is updated regularly:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46934

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Masterkyo']Interesting but i am not give TRU my money! :)

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe 19.95 "MUST HAVE"
Shellshock Nam 67 19.95
Star Wars Battlefront 19.95[/QUOTE]

Stay far away from Shellshock because the game is extremely short you could actually play through the whole game in one day if you have like eight hours to waste on it. Wait for it to drop to like 5 bucks to pick it up.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been meaning to get SMB Deluxe for quite some time now.

There are some damn good price drops in there, I can't believe Jade Empire dropped so soon. All I need now is more time and money. ;)

bread's done
Back