Resident Evil:CV 15.98
Devil May Cry 11.98
Red Dead Revolver 39.95
Turok 8.48
Smugglers Run 9.98
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 10.98
Dave Mirra 9.98
Hitman 2 11.98

The Black GBAs may as part of the new markdown system, but I know these actually still sell a little bit(don't ask me why, they are only $10 cheaper than an SP). I have a feeling after Christmas they may drop. I heard that they were in the Black Friday, but that doesn't make sense as I don't think all stores have them plus the warehouses are completely empty of them. The Black Friday ad does have another GBA deal though.

Yeah, I've known some of the Black Friday deals for a little while now. I was just waiting on something before I posted them. Expect something soon.

They are supposed to be marked, but a lot of stores probably won't get around to it, so you'll probably have to end up making them scan it.

[quote name='tubtub']They are supposed to be marked, but a lot of stores probably won't get around to it, so you'll probably have to end up making them scan it.[/quote]

Yeah I figured, since these would be price drops not just promos a simple price check should do as opposed to having to total it (like the 50% off sale) correct? Thanks.

This weekend TRU Catalog "Spend $75 or more and get $10 GC". (11/7 - 11/13).

Also, TRU pricematch with Bestbuy Ads "Spend $75 or more and get $10 GC "or" Spend $100 or more and get $20 GC instant.

It's UP TO You ;)

Xbox

Mafia $14.98
Manhunt $16.98
Max Payne 2 $15.98
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun $11.98
Tenchu Return from Darkness $9.98

Hmm, I need take a trip to TRU...

[quote name='benboxer']
PS2
Soul Calibur 2 10.98
Maximo 2 13.98
Beyond good and evil 11.98
Hitman 2 11.98[/quote]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Well the TRU near me didn't have Sword of Mana for 20 anyone else have luck getting something at a marked down price? I had them do a price check and it said Promo when I asked what Sales Clerk snaped at me a little saying it's not on sale. I still have two others I can check but don't feel like doing it right now.

One phone call to a TRU store had Rallisport Challenge come up as $19.99 when I called them and gave them the UPC for it. Not $10.98 as the list posted would show.

Wonder what's up with this price list? TubTub, are you around somewhere and able to confirm this list, since you seem to be the TRU source?

[quote name='tubtub']Just a heads up for you guys. Some of these could be YMMV. TRU tested a new system over the summer that I think is in effect now. Each individual store will be getting mark downs based on how an item is selling at their store. For example, if store A sells a ton of Turoks for $19.99, the price will remain at $19.99, but if store B hasn't sold any in a long time the price would drop lower to something like $9.98, and if store C sells them but not that often it would drop to $13.98. This is to move out old merchandise faster in stores that can't sell it and it will save TRU money in the long run. They tested this over the summer, and I believe it is now in effect.[/quote]

I think that explains it. Well, damn it all to heck. Methinks this stuff might be going back if it didn't drop in price.

I picked up Tenchu Xbox for $11.98. Didn't price check any others - Rallisport was listed at $15.98. There were also a bunch of Siren copies behind the glass. This was one I was interested in, but my wallet decided against it. Anyway, I don't know what it would ring up for but they had 'em for anyone interested.

Jeremy

Now I have to wonder what I'm going to do with the games I picked up. Since this price drop appears to be YMMV, I might have to sit on them for them to drop, or find a really crappy store to go to do get the prices adjusted. :D

From one TRU store's checking of UPC codes:

Rallisport Challenge: $9.98
Siren: $39.99
Maximo vs Army of Zin: $14.98
Chaos Legion: $17.98
Devil May Cry: $11.98
Soul Calibur II (PS2): $19.95

Store was in Ferguson, MO.

[quote name='Josef']KOP, PA TRU:

Manhunt (XB) - $20.98
Mafia (XB) - $16.98
Maximo 2 (PS2) - $19.95[/quote]

That's the one I was at earlier today! Wonder what Siren is there...

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz'][quote name='Josef']KOP, PA TRU:

Manhunt (XB) - $20.98
Mafia (XB) - $16.98
Maximo 2 (PS2) - $19.95[/quote]

That's the one I was at earlier today! Wonder what Siren is there...

Jeremy[/quote]

Didn't think to check, but they had a ton of Mafias and Manhunts available.

I picked up Psi-ops for the PS2 two days ago for 20 bucks. Its a great game. I cand remember any other deal and I didnt check the GBA section for deals.

[quote name='suko_32']Okay, I scanned it and it is 29.99. So in other words, it's tagged wrong. I'm not getting it then.[/quote]

If it's tagged wrong on the game (not the shelf unless it explicity states "Harvest Moon - $19.95") then they have to honor the price of $20. grab it while it's there.

Black GBAs are still $70. These aren't really selling at any stores, so I'd expect if they drop it will be a universal drop.

Las Vegas: Maryland & Flamingo store

Maximo is not $13.00. Still $19.99.
Sword of Mana is $17.98 opposed to $19.99
Tenchu (Xbox) $14.99
NBA Live2005, Madden 2005, NHL 2005 all $29.99 (all platforms)
mostly all of the others are the same as in the OP list.

Biggest suprise.......R-TYPE FINAL $14.98
Damn right I picked one up.

[quote name='Magician']Hmm.... It may be time to finally pick up Soul Calibur 2 for the PS2...

Thanks OP![/quote]

Prepare to be disappointed. The graphics are garbage compared to the GC/Xbox versions

If someone could pick up or has an extra BG&A or BGDA, I'll pay you for the game, shipping and a little extra. PM me if you have either or know your TRU has it for that price. Thanks in advance.

Picked up Maximo 2 at the North I-35 store in Austin, Tx for $10.98. There was a stack of about 10 and the guy replaced the sticker on the shelf so it read $10.98.

The one I bought the Maximo 2 for 10.98 is the new one on I35 close to Parmer, there is Target, Ultimate Electronics, etc...

Guess ill have to take a crack at that one off parmer, the one down off of 360 by barton creek mall sucks.

Went to 2 separate Toys R Us's and I was severely disappointed. I'm out here in suburban Maryland. It makes me wonder how far the store has fallen into the toilet. I used to come here and WOW at the Nintendo World of Wonder, or whatever it was called. They used to have these cool glass displays that used to go down the entire aisles...and have the greatest demo play units. Then there was the stupid system of grabbing a piece of paper and picking up your games......ah,good times. Too bad, it's in the toilet.....

Found most of the titles the OP listed at the DSM, IA Toys R Us
I combined a couple of TRU deals on top of the prices so it turned out pretty well.

Nov 7 - 13 spend $75 or more and get a $10 gift card

I also had a 20% off one item card that came in the mail

1st trip to TRU - (received the $10 gift card)

XBOX
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age - 49.99
Mafia - 16.98
Tenchu: Return From Darkness - 12.98

2nd trip to TRU (recieved the $10 gift card)

XBOX
Bard's Tale - 29.99 (20% discount coupon + used $10 GC earned from previous purchase)
Manhunt - 14.98

PS2
Maximo vs. Army of Zin - 14.98
R-Type Final - 14.95

Spent 154.85 plus I still have 1 $10 GC to use sometime.

[quote name='laserdogg']Found most of the titles the OP listed at the DSM, IA Toys R Us
I combined a couple of TRU deals on top of the prices so it turned out pretty well.

XBOX
Mafia - 16.98

XBOX
Bard's Tale - 29.99 (20% discount coupon + used $10 GC earned from previous purchase)
Manhunt - 14.98

PS2
R-Type Final - 14.95

Spent 154.85 plus I still have 1 $10 GC to use sometime.[/quote]

Nice creative way of making use of the deals. Was the $10 gift card not universally the same week? My TRU had the deal last week.

[quote name='sm04as'][quote name='laserdogg']Found most of the titles the OP listed at the DSM, IA Toys R Us

XBOX
Mafia - 16.98

XBOX
Manhunt - 14.98

PS2
R-Type Final - 14.95

Spent 154.85 plus I still have 1 $10 GC to use sometime.[/quote]

Nice creative way of making use of the deals. Was the $10 gift card not universally the same week? My TRU had the deal last week.[/quote]

GC was around all of last week and is still good through today. I waited towards the end so I could get the price reductions on the 11th.

Hmm...you're absolutely sure? I remember seeing a sign last week that said only that week. If that's the case, I could probably scrounge up enough receipts to warrant a gift card. Guess I'll have to make a call first.

[quote name='sm04as']Hmm...you're absolutely sure? I remember seeing a sign last week that said only that week. If that's the case, I could probably scrounge up enough receipts to warrant a gift card. Guess I'll have to make a call first.[/quote]

I'm sure.

Go to the link below, click on the lower right corner of the Big Toy Book and you'll get a printable version of the coupon. I had to do a screen print to get it as there didn't seem to be any facility to easily print from the page. This is advertised in my store as well.

Toys R Us GC link

[quote name='"Crusader"'][quote name='laserdogg'][quote name='sm04as']
Toys R Us GC link[/quote]

Thank for the coupon.

Toys R Us here come this Sunday[/quote]

Offer dies after 11/13 - Sunday is the 14th so don't wait if you want to use it.

bread's done
Back