TRU online has overpriced wii bundle in stock

[quote name='TRU'] This Bundle includes: Wii Console, Ben 10, Zak & Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Treasure , Ben 10, Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge, Tomb Raider Anniversary, and Trauma Center New Blood[/QUOTE]Ben 10 is so awesome they list it twice.

Couldn't you just return all the games seperately later? And the bundle is out of stock after you add it to your cart. Thanks though.

Great Games they are offering with that $620 price tag...

Thanks anyway OP. I'm surprised that Wiis are still in such short supply. *Glad he slept outside a Best Buy last year to get his*

I purchased 2 seperate $420 bundles from Toysrus.com and once I received them. I returned everything except the 2 Wii's. I got in store credit but was able to actually get the games I wanted then. Otherwise if you want the money credited back to your credit card you have to return it through th email.

My Wii should be arriving today that I bought on Monday.

They did tack on about 3% to each item - 41.32 and 51.66 for the $39.99 and $49.99 games and $258.32 for the system. That bothered me a bit - but what can you do?

I'm thinking about retruning most or all of the games but here's my quick rundown.

The 8 games they had in the bundle are:
-Geometry Wars: Galaxies (Looks great, haven't played might keep)
-Zack & Wiki (Awesome but already have it - will return)
-Tomb Raider Anniversary (Haven't played Tomb Raider since the Sega Saturn and this one appears to be pretty good so I'll probably keep.)
-Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Returning immediately - Arguably the ONLY bad game of the bunch)
-Trauma Center New Blood (Loved Under the Knife - Keeping this.)
-Dewey's Adventure (Looks fun from images and reviews on Gamefaqs - might be keeping.)
-Spyro The Eternal Night (Doesn't look bad as a plarformer never played any Spyro games - will be returning though as I'm not all that interested.)
-Crash of the Titans 07 (Looks good as far as Crash games go - never played those either - Bonus for me though - they were OOS online so that's already been credited back to my card. :mrgreen:)

That's my take on the bundle and it will be great to have a Wii again.
Already have Zack and Wiki, Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga, Metal Slug Anthology, and Super Swing Golf. So I'm good to go. =P

bread's done
Back