TRU preorder question

wooddaver

CAGiversary!
so i have and elaborate plan for the TRU mario galaxy deal. but i need to know a few thing, but i dont live near one, so hopefully someone can answer my questions.

1. how late can you preorder a game? someone i know is going on a trip and i hope to have them get me some games. they will be there monday, so can the game still be preorderd on monday? and if that is too soon, can it be preorderd and picked up at a different store?
2. i have some of the coupons from mcdonalds, and it says $5 in coupons per transaction, so can i use $5 on the preorder, and $5 then on the game totaling $10 off?

Can't use a coupon to preorder, and you're going to get screwed if you try to preorder the day before it comes out.

[quote name='JJSP']Can't use a coupon to preorder, and you're going to get screwed if you try to preorder the day before it comes out.[/quote] well, i live no where near a toys r us, so its either preorder the day before or not at all, and a coin would be nice if i can have it. and how will it screw me to perorder it late? will they not accept a preorder that late? if so you could have just said so because that was my question.

bread's done
Back