TRU: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Sweepstakes

m3talst0rm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
prizes.jpg

Enter to win a life size figure from StarWars: The Clone Wars...go to
www.toysrus.com and click the link at the top of the page.

EDIT: itsgottabeodin provided this link
https://www.toysrusstarwarssweeps.com/

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
“Tell-a-Friend” - entrants will receive one (1) additional Sweepstakes entry (up to a maximum of 3 additional entries per day) for each valid and unique email address of a friend who they refer at time of entry. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.

After you register you get the following confirmation message:
Thank you! You are now entered in the Galactic Star Wars Sweepstakes. Good Luck! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another chance to win.

Looks to me like you can enter once a day, and that by including 3 referrals you can get an additional 3 entries each day.

It does not appear that these referrals have to enter the sweepstakes (TRU just wants the e-mail addresses), although it would appear that you cannot use the same 3 each day (the word 'unique' being the key).

[quote name='Poor2More']Im not even a star wars fan, but a 5 foot statue of a storm trooper, Im all in[/quote]

That's the one I'm really hoping to get too. But, it's a Clone trooper. They aren't storm troopers until they're under Darth Vader's control.

C'mon now..."Ahsoka"? They're kidding, right?

For the uninitiated: "Ah, so ka?" = Japanese for "Oh, really?"

But yeah...Bounty Hunter (not Storm Trooper)!! I'm in :)

[quote name='itsgottabeodin']for those who can't find the link like myself
https://www.toysrusstarwarssweeps.com/[/quote]

Thanks for the link, I put it in the OP. After registering again and using the same three email addresses, I did not receive an error message, just a confirmation. So, I would assume, that to get the bonus entries, the email addresses must be unique from one another (three other than the one yours) but you can use the same three every time. If I'm wrong, please correct me!

bread's done
Back