TRU Ultimate Avegners 2

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!
At my toysrus in tampa FL, we got in the dvd to go on sale tomorrow. It is priced at 11.99 (cheaper than the advertised prices at bestbuy/cc/target) and it has either a Iron Man or Captain America Minimate packaged with it.

Is it good though? I haven't seen either 1 or 2, but Circuit city has both for $18. Is it worth it for the minimate?

edit: Lol kinda funny that you get either iron man or cap with the civil war going on...

[quote name='DV8']Is it good though?[/quote]

The first one the animation and story were both average. Nothing really special about it. But it is good price for it at CC. I just going to wait and see if they make a part 3 before I commit to buying it.

this deal is dead unless the store you go to didn't relable it. They got an e-mail today informing stores of an error. It is priced at 14.99 and were instructed to put new price tags over old ones.

It's still cool if you want the minimate and already have the 1st one. can't wait for Iron man and Dr. Strange.

Buy them both for $18 then turn out to customer service return part 1. Keep part 2 for $9. If the customer service ask you something wrong, just tell them your friend told you she/he already got part 1 (Most of the case they never ask you anything). eheheheh

DEVIL CUSTOMER :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Buy them both for $18 then turn out to customer service return part 1. Keep part 2 for $9. If the customer service ask you something wrong, just tell them your friend told you she/he already got part 1 (Most of the case they never ask you anything). eheheheh

DEVIL CUSTOMER :)[/quote]

WTF?? This is retarded. Why not just steal it for the ultimate devil customer experience?

[quote name='roguejedi5']The first one the animation and story were both average. Nothing really special about it. But it is good price for it at CC. I just going to wait and see if they make a part 3 before I commit to buying it.[/quote]

Are you kidding? For a direct to video/DVD/tv release it was awesome. The animation does dip at certain points, but none of them are truly critical such as the huge nazi fight at the beginning with Captain America. I found it very enjoyable and great fan service.

bread's done
Back