TRU ultimate xbox 360 sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem all that bad to me.

Two things that I find funny though:

How it says the contest is open to all residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. but then it goes onto how its its void in two of them plus a territory, and how you have to call a 1-800 number to cancel the e-mails that they'll send you. I've never seen that one before.

[quote name='maddfrog']Doesn't seem all that bad to me.

Two things that I find funny though:

How it says the contest is open to all residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. but then it goes onto how its its void in two of them plus a territory, and how you have to call a 1-800 number to cancel the e-mails that they'll send you. I've never seen that one before.[/QUOTE]

heh. i dunoo.....

Damn it! I registered and then noticed the contest is void in Florida. Oh well, I didnt give my phone number and the other info is public anyways. I just wanted to win a 360.

This is the second contest I've seen thats void in Florida. I guess we decided to succeed from the US and become a part of Cuba.

Who knows? Maybe I'll win one!

My friend won a 360 from the Every10Minutes contest (I didn't enter that), so I'm determined to enter every contest I see.

Much thanks OP

For those still hesitant, it's legit. Just got an R Zone catalog in the mail and the back page points you to that website. Good idea to get you on their newsletter though.

By registering, you agree to sign up to receive the NEW Video Game eNewsletter and be the first to hear about awesome deals, hot gaming news, tips & tricks, release dates, exclusive screen shots and more!

[quote name='Msia']This is the second contest I've seen thats void in Florida. I guess we decided to succeed from the US and become a part of Cuba.[/QUOTE]
HAHA!

Thanks for the link OP, I just entered. Here is to hoping that a CAG member wins one.

Now, my question is... how can TRU only offer up 24 of these units. Damn I wish I would have entered at every10minutes.com or whatever the site was. Now THAT was a promotion!

[quote name='weizur']By registering, you agree to sign up to receive the NEW Video Game eNewsletter and be the first to hear about awesome deals, hot gaming news, tips & tricks, release dates, exclusive screen shots and more![/QUOTE]

Sweet! More spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back