TRU Wii Game Sale

deyemondbacks

CAGiversary!
They put a few Wii games at TRU on clearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nohbdy']The only two worth it are MLB and Zack.[/quote]

And even then the new version of Power Pros comes out at the end of the month so it'll probably be better off to wait.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']And even then the new version of Power Pros comes out at the end of the month so it'll probably be better off to wait.[/QUOTE]

It was also mentioned in the TRU clearance thread that Zack and Wiki will drop to 9.98 on Monday. With the 20% still in effect, it'd be 7.98, if you can find it of course.

[quote name='kidrocklive']i thought 19.99 was the new price for zack and wiki regularly?[/QUOTE]

FYI, Zach & Wiki is dropping to $9.98 on Monday. I wonder if those other $19.99 games are slated to be dropped to $9.98 as well?

[quote name='Josef']FYI, Zach & Wiki is dropping to $9.98 on Monday. I wonder if those other $19.99 games are slated to be dropped to $9.98 as well?[/quote]

Is this at all TRU's or is it gonna be YMMV?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is this at all TRU's or is it gonna be YMMV?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's going to be that price at all TRU's.

[quote name='lombarvm']The 20% discount did not apply on Thrillville(Wii).[/QUOTE]

Thrillville's not a clearance title. It's just on sale. The sign said the sale expires sometime in August I believe, then it goes back up to $19.99.

[quote name='banpeikun']It's 19.99 everywhere now.[/quote]
Yup. When I bought SSBB for $50, I got 50% off select games.

Z&W was $10 and that was months ago.

[quote name='Busyman']Yup. When I bought SSBB for $50, I got 50% off select games.

Z&W was $10 and that was months ago.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, I actually played Zack and Wiki a lot more back then then SS BB because of the damn mulitplayer lag issues. It was really horrible to play online. It has gotten better but there are times when the only fun thing to do is get friends over locally and play SSBB.

Zak And Wiki is now $9.98 at Toyrus.com btw

Plus shipping/ taxes it should come out to slightly over $15... I think its worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gareman']does TRU clearance only count if it ends in an xx.x8?[/QUOTE]

Yes, TRU clearances ends in $ xx.x8.

bread's done
Back