TRU - Wii + Mario Kart + 2 wheels @ 259.99$ (plus tax)

I already ordered mine, remember that the bundle goes out of stock every now and then, but usually returns within the next few minutes.

Wow - I already have this and don't have anyone left to gift a Wii to, but this is a fantastic find! Great work!

It's not showing up for me. Neither via that link, nor via a search, nor via clicking the "console" category. I guess it's gone, or perhaps they are fixing the coupon issue. Either way it would seem to be dead.

Ordered one of these before it went oos...$276 after discount, tax and shipping. TRU sent an email a few hrs later stating the item is Backordered. Hopefully it ships. I believe this was a mistake, the discount was not supposed to be allowed on systems.

The bundle appears in the store again, but when I try to add it it says it's actually temporarily unavailable. There is also now a Smash Bros. 2-player console bundle and that is available, but I tried the coupon code and it didn't work for it. The code also didn't work on just a Mario Kart + 2 wheels bundle (no Wii console). Denied. Also, it isn't the official wheels.

I would like to get in on this, but I doubt they will go through with it if I did somehow order it. No one received it did they?

bread's done
Back