TRU - Yakuza 3 - $26.24 + Tax

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
girlfriend dragged me to tru for the beauty and the beast deal. wandered to the games section and decided to get a price check and the price was goooot!

49.98 - 25% - 30% = 26.24
no coupon used

37183_440407989141_533879141_5373772_4147382_n.jpg

Man, now I'm going to have to head over to TRU. Have a $20 gift card I've been waiting to use. So you decided to just get a price check, no sign anywhere that it was discounted? Thanks by the way.

There was a sign for the 30% off for all games ending with 8 and 0. I didn't see the other 25%, but when I saw the price I knew it was lower so I bought it o_O

sonofabitch....not the poster.....i meant me.

i bought the game a month ago when it was 'only' on 30 percent off on clearance price.

it appeared that 30 percent off was only for yesterday and today...which is over now.

but also there's another promo that takes off 25 percent off on 'certain' games. i don't which but, i recently bought rockband green day.... just few days ago, it was 44.98

which would have been included into this particular double stack but rockband green enjoyed a uni drop to 39.99. resulting only 25 percent off.

5059005000_e7f28d9a7c_z.jpg

so certain games has25 percent off unadvertised promo. so anyone else wanna share there receipt?

another note;

i thought our new york state tax at almost 9 percent was insane, look at the arnold 10 percent tax.

Wish I would have known about this deal, still have time but to lazy to go right now.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']another note;

i thought our new york state tax at almost 9 percent was insane, look at the arnold 10 percent tax.[/QUOTE]

That is just the tip of the iceberg, not including property taxes, vehicle registration just to name a few. Were one of the most heavily taxed states but I'm not complaining because I really enjoy where I live. But when you get aholes running a city party time paying themselves almost a million dollars really makes you think where the money goes.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']another note;

i thought our new york state tax at almost 9 percent was insane, look at the arnold 10 percent tax.[/QUOTE]

The voters voted for part of it.
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Los_Angeles_County_Sales_Tax,_Measure_R,_2008

Right before the State raised it another 1%.

Reminds me of when students at my college voted to raise their tuition right before the state raised tuition at all state schools.

Totally missed out on this one. Thought it was a possibility when I received the email. Hopefully it hits that price at Amazon.

[quote name='Zoglog']girlfriend dragged me to tru for the beauty and the beast deal. wandered to the games section and decided to get a price check and the price was goooot!

49.98 - 25% - 30% = 26.24
no coupon used

37183_440407989141_533879141_5373772_4147382_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
The system double stacked?!

[quote name='Zoglog']hmmm I guess I got lucky going today.[/QUOTE]
I dunno, you still might have to watch beauty and the beast.

[quote name='lorne']I dunno, you still might have to watch beauty and the beast.[/QUOTE]

haha on that! they ran out of toy story 3 preorders so she didn't end up getting that. Though getting toy story 3 would have cancelled out having to watch Beauty and the Beast anyway ;)

I'm curious, maybe they'll extend the 30% off and doublestack. The last time I was at TRU a few weeks ago I picked up Heavy rain w/ the same promo.

Question ... The receipt say YAKUZA and not YAKUZA 3?? Did you, in fact, get Yakuza 3?? Just curious.

Nevermind ... It does state PS3 which Yakuza 1 is not available for. My bad ... Carry on!

Last edited by a moderator:
great game. Well after chapter 8. The beginning drags, it DOES help set up the later story. But very worth it, last half of story is awesome

bread's done
Back