Truth or Lies (Wii) $1.99 shipped at Newegg

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I think a would pay a dime for it just got the case. I one it on 360 and its the dumbest game ever and works like crap.[/QUOTE]

Translation? Anyone?

The game is pretty bad though but for $2 it might be worth the laugh.

2 bucks sealed?

fuck it, Ill get one. I got a wii game off ebay used and Im not 100% happy with the condition of the case so I might put it in this games case and play it just for shits n giggles and then throw it on the pile.

[quote name='musha666']Translation? Anyone?

The game is pretty bad though but for $2 it might be worth the laugh.[/QUOTE]

Well, look at his name: sleepydumbdude Might explain his careless grammar.

Newegg likely got/gets credited with credit towards future THQ games. So they don't really get hit with all the price drop.

[quote name='52club']Newegg likely got/gets credited with credit towards future THQ games. So they don't really get hit with all the price drop.[/QUOTE]

Not the price drop that is hitting them. It is them buying a bunch of crappy games that nobody buys, so they just sit there. Probably losing a lot of money from this deal, but even more if nobody buys at the reduced price.

[quote name='smashngrab77']this game is complete garbage! If you could find a trade in for $6+ would be the only way I would touch it![/QUOTE]

Create a new account and use the $10 off promo code newcustomer10 for 3 copies plus a filler. Then you get $9 at BB plus a filler. lol

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Create a new account and use the $10 off promo code newcustomer10 for 3 copies plus a filler. Then you get $9 at BB plus a filler. lol[/QUOTE]

so best buy buys these games back... i got one i need to dump off somewhere i had a 10 off next purchase coupon

Picked up

Crafting mama for 9 and needed a 2 buck filler so i got this game
nice if i could dump it at best buy for 3

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Create a new account and use the $10 off promo code newcustomer10 for 3 copies plus a filler. Then you get $9 at BB plus a filler. lol[/QUOTE]

will this work for each new account? i don't wanna take too much advantage but i'd love to be able to get a copy of singularity for $6 and a copy of borderlands for $6, would need to make 2 new accounts though

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']will this work for each new account? i don't wanna take too much advantage but i'd love to be able to get a copy of singularity for $6 and a copy of borderlands for $6, would need to make 2 new accounts though[/QUOTE]

Orders have to be $50 or more to get the $10 off. Sorry Charlie.

[quote name='Kenshindono']aww sold out, i wanted a wii case. My copy of resident evil 4 has a broken tab on it =([/QUOTE]

Damn hoarders

bread's done
Back