Trying to decide between a few games from steam

SilentSinr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
i am trying to decide which game to get from steam...at the moment i only have enough for one game, so this game has to last.
i also want to make sure the game i get will run properly/smoothly and not look like crap lol

anyways my system specs that i will be running this game on are:
Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0ghz)
GeForce 8600M GT x2 (i normally run games with only one on though)
4gb of RAM
Windows Vista 64bit

and the games i am deciding between are...
Fallout 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

both i know are probably a stretch to run, but will one of them run better than the other?
btw i havent seen any spec requirements for Fallout 3...i only saw that they require 2gb for vista and a core 2 duo processor

also while we are on this topic of specs...does anyone know how well left 4 dead will run?...i excluded it from the list because, i saw on steam that the recommended processor is a 2.4ghz >_

Last edited by a moderator:
I would venture a guess than you would not be satisfied with the performance of either of those games on your laptop, even on lower settings.

However, if one was to run better than the other, it would be STALKER.

[quote name='vherub']you can check out your comp here:

http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10291/[/quote]

thanks
i took that PC test and i scored between minimum requirements and mid-range...so in the end i got Fallout 3 and i am pleasantly surprised at how well it runs, it optimized when it first booted and it put everything on high

plus it is has been running well with these settings and looks great
(i did end up lowering a few things from what it optimized at just to get some more fps)

thanks again ^_^

bread's done
Back