Trying to find a deal on Animal Crossing Wii

kenn

CAGiversary!
I missed out on Amazon's deal. I even stayed up... It went OOS immediately. Crap. I tried Frys, no luck. Anywhere else?

It definitely didn't go OOS immediately. I ordered one and checked on it for a while afterward, and it was unchanged. Regardless, Fry's for $39 is the best right now I believe.....is it online?

EDIT: not online.

Circuit City has it tomorrow for $49.99 w/ a $10 GC.

Thanks! Odd on the Amazon deal. I went online literally moments after it went "live" and it was 69.99 -- regular price. I had already added it to my shopping cart the night before so perhaps there was some little thing that wouldn't show up on sale if it was already in my cart. Bug perhaps? Who knows, but I tried several times to reload, search for it, and link in from here and no matter what I did, it showed up as 69.99.... I wanted the wii speak bundle...

It probably was Amazon being slightly late on reducing the price. I came on at 2 AM PST (the time that prices were supposed to be reduced) to check out the DVD/Blu-Ray selection and the prices were still the same as before. The Iron Man Blu-Ray took until 2:18 AM to drop down to $15. While waiting, I was looking around the website and saw Animal Crossing: City Folk in stock for $40, so that was probably the case.

bread's done
Back