Trying to remember a ninja game

pot$

CAG Veteran
Hi guys I've been searching for the name of this game for about 4 hours and can't find it. It was pretty much a game that looked like Ultima as you looked down on him. you started off at level 1 and came across other ninjas that were sometimes significantly higher than you and you had to run. You had various missions to do one i remember was bringing messages from shoguns to other shoguns and sometimes they asked you to assassinate someone. It was a really old game if i had to guess late 80's early 90's. I was pretty much the perspective of the ninja doing jobs for fuedal japan during shogun era. If and one can tell me this I would do a cart wheel. Thanks again.

I want to say Nes but I really don't remember I only had nes and genisis I didn't get pc till the late 90's.

No it was neither of those It looked like you were in ultima, where you hovered over you guy from above you could run around in the wilderness then go to a cut screen if you ran into an enemy. I could go up to a shogun castle wall and i think you could climb it. I'm pretty sure it was on nes.

omg, there's so many nes games! I'm tired of searching too and it's only been an hour! I got 30 min, then I gotta take my butt to bed

I know you prolly did but did you try image searching and/or something like /www.1980-games.com because I have no idea other than lnb 2. l8rz

I shouldn't have even posted..but I'm tired and a little tipsy...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG thats it, i didn't realize it was snes do you know where i can download, just let you know i banged my knee when i did my cartwheel. :) thanks again :)

[quote name='pot$']do you know where i can download[/QUOTE]

What I *do* know is that you should not ask questions like this...

Best bet: Ebay or Play N Trade.

bread's done
Back