Trying to unload a bunch of PS1 and PS2 games and a couple others

S

superleaf444

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to unload a ton of games. I just don't play them anymore and I really don't know why I still have them. A bunch of PS1 and PS2 games. Also got one or two GameCube games. I also posted bioshock for PS3.

There are also a bunch of bad movies and some good ones.

In any case here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/albedo444/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I will be posting more once August starts. Sorry but I want to avoid the fees for listings. And I still need to beat lego batman 2.

Im interested in a few of them but shippings definitely going to kill my interest. Is there any way you can bundle some games? $3 shipping per game is going to add up too fast

For sure. I should have jn all these posts:

"I am also willing to combine shipping. Basically just add 1$ for every additional DVD/game. For instance if you buy 2 items, shipping will be 4$. If you buy 3 items, shipping will be 5$. Ect."

When I tried to set that up in shipping it wasn't givin me the option so I figured I would deal with it post purchase. And most people that want to combine stuff have already emailed me. But yeah, thanks for the interest.

Bump. Last hours of the sale! 

Sorry, I never posted Lego Batman, my girlfriend and I are taking awhile to finish it. 

bread's done
Back