[TSCC]Rock Band Beatles: Limited Edition Premium Bundle

Love the review comment:

How did these guys get a game?
My firend told me this badn was good, so I bought this game to check them out. The music is very boreing and not cool, the lyrics to sum didn't make sense and sum songs were old sounding and some songs were too trippy. I thought "what's all the fuss?

2 stars out of 5

Very good price if you can find it! I'm still going on launch RB1 insturments...still going strong, though the Beatles: RB insturments look mint.

[quote name='thegamecubist']Very good price if you can find it! I'm still going on launch RB1 insturments...still going strong, though the Beatles: RB insturments look mint.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here. Only thing I've done was chuck some silencers on the drums. Still hammering on my launch RB Strat. :D I do have the Gretsch as well(just for when company is over so I can flex my G-Peen a little). lol.

[quote name='ejamer']Love the review comment:

How did these guys get a game?
My firend told me this badn was good, so I bought this game to check them out. The music is very boreing and not cool, the lyrics to sum didn't make sense and sum songs were old sounding and some songs were too trippy. I thought "what's all the fuss?

2 stars out of 5[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing he's like 10 and never heard of The Beatles, lol.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']It's ok, let him be content with "shots" by Lil Jon[/QUOTE]

actually why would he be getting a 'band' game, he's probably into modern punk/emo/nickleback/etc

bread's done
Back