Tsel's Shop of Horrors - back in business!

Bump.

Added a few blus from BBV. I also have a sealed :ps3: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Special Edition. Make me an offer on this one!

Bump. Would any of you guys be interested in CDs? I have a few that I no longer need. Bands such as Asking Alexandria, Emmure, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Trivium etc?

[quote name='icp_00_111']just seeing if you are done with RDR:UN yet? bump :D[/QUOTE]

Ha, nope. I have tons of games I've yet to finish. I should probably just get over it, but I like to think I'll get around to them eventually.

Bump! At this point, I'm probably more interested in selling, but I'm always open to trades. Make offers people. I don't bite. :)

Boomp.

Someone contacted me about trading Homefront for Prince of Persia trilogy. Who was it?! I emptied my inbox and can't remember who it was. :(

[quote name='Tsel']
:360: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (sealed) :hot:
:360: NBA Jam
:360: Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Collection :hot:
[/QUOTE]

CML or PM me some prices?

[quote name='adriley313']heyo
any luck with the sig

\question: do u do freelance work[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. I've been extremely busy with school and everything. I don't know when or if I'll have time for the sig in the near future. My creativity is lacking these days.

But yes, I do freelance work. What did you have in mind? Feel free to PM me.

Adding some CDs that I don't need/want anymore! Someone buy these all up!

Asking Alexandria - Stand Up and Scream - $6
Bleeding Through - Declaration - $5
Chevelle - Sci-Fi Crimes $7
The Color Morale - We All Have Demons - $6
The Devil Wears Prada - Plagues - $8
Emmure - Felony - $4
Flobots - Fight with Tools - $3
Maylene & The Sons of Disaster - III - $9
Saosin - In Search of Solid Ground - $5
Trivium - Shogun - $8
Warped Tour 2008 Compilation - $5
Warped Tour 2009 Compilation - $5
Winds of Plague - The Great Stone War w/ bonus Hot Topic DVD - $8

[quote name='Sir Lethal']Still got Driver San Fransico? I'll trade ya dead island for it (360)[/QUOTE]
PM sent!

bread's done
Back