Tsukini's 3rd teeny lowball - over now updating totals!

Tsukinikawatte

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
CONDITION RATINGS: S (Sealed), E+ (Like new), E (Excellent), VG (Very Good), A (Acceptable), (GH) = Greatest Hits.

ITEMS FOR LOWBALL BELOW:

guynextshore: $36 + shipping (flat rate shipping option estimate $6)
Final Fantasy XIII Black Label
E+- guynextshore $6
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Black Label Best Buy exclusive w/pre-order outer box and novella E+ - guynextshore $10
Mass Effect 2
E+ - guynextshore $4
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Codes used) E+ - guynextshore $16.00
Actual shipping cost: $11.14

C
heapGamesFTW:
$24 + shipping (flat rate shipping option estimate $8 (send media mail?))
Batman: Arkham Asylum E+- CheapGamesFTW $6
Batman: Arkham City
E+
- CheapGamesFTW $6
8 Gig Memory card, no packaging E- CheapGamesFTW $9
Metal Gear Solid 4 Hard back (no lithograph) (free w/bid is MGS Vol. 2 preorder dvd, case slightly damaged) - E+- CheapGamesFTW $2
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition - cover as some slight scratches but book in in excellent shape. - E - CheapGamesFTW $1

Actual shipping cost: 1 package 4.57, 1 media mail 3.65

Mr Boss: $5 + shipping (flat rate shipping option estimate $3)
Tales of Eternia - The Best Version (Discs are an E, but manual has stain so it's a A.) - Mr Boss $5
FREEBIE CHOICES: Ultimate Codes: action Replay for Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy X E

Actual shipping cost: $5.20

TommyLove: $8 + shipping(flat rate shipping option estimate $3)
Katamari Forever
E+ - TommyLove $8
FREEBIE CHOICES: Blazblue Extend Soundtrack from Collector's edition

Actual shipping cost: 2.65

Dv8mad
:
$8 + shipping
(this thing is huge so I have to find out how much to ship overseas)
Tekken Hybrid Collector's Edition E+- dv8mad $8

therealdanhill: $5 + shipping (flat rate shipping option estimate $4)
TMNT: Tournament Fighters - VG - therealdanhill $2
Street Fighter II Championship Edition - VG, manual is A - therealdanhill $3

Actual shipping cost: $5.20

--Freebies only available for winning bidders, one freebie pick per winning item. Highest total bidders call their items first.

START DATE: 12/28/12, end date 12/31/12 - this means once it turns the 31st EST the bids stop and invoices are made, thanks! If the bidding is going well I ill consider adding extra items like batman or FF13 and 13-2 with novel for ps3 and even a yukiko amagi persona 4 nendoroid.

*DO NOT EDIT POSTS WHEN BIDDING. IF YOU FORGET SOMETHING PLEASE POST AGAIN THIS WILL KEEP FROM CAUSING CONFUSION.

RULES

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1 for the first bid, then $.50 for additional bids after the first bid is made!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs with a lot of Negative Feedback).
8) CAGs with over 50 positive trades at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested, but some partial payment must be made. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1. (most of the time it's because I have to buy your packing materials as I don't have tons of boxes around. I'll try to keep shipping as low as I can, but on Limited Edition items they are big so expect to pay more for shipping.

*As far as POSTERS are concerned, the poster tubes may vary in price because they are so big so prices will vary on poster shipping.

~ I take Paypal, money, or money order for payments.

~ Questions - (Ask them BEFORE LOWBALL IS OVER. MEANING QUESTIONS ON THE CONDITION CHART OR FOR THOSE PICKY ABOUT ITEMS LISTED.)

I WILL UPDATE BIDS AS MUCH AS I CAN AS SOON AS I CAN.

-------------------
INVOICES

Payment color coding system = Invoice estimate ready to be paid Paid Shipped

Example of how total is generated:
Shipping - $ (since this is a smaller lowball I can check shipping individually) + $1 per extra items + Item winnings= TOTAL (No shipping charge for freebies)

*Please note: Collector's editions that ship may vary on shipping price due to box sizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
my love for steel books wont let me stay away

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Codes used) E+ - 10$ guynextshore

I only have paypal to pay and this will be the only item i will be bidding on. If you are not fine with this (as this is contrast to your rules) please neglect this bid. Thanks :)

Updated and added in the Batman game. Will add other stuff in a moment.

[quote name='guynextshore']my love for steel books wont let me stay away

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Codes used) E+ - 10$ guynextshore

I only have paypal to pay and this will be the only item i will be bidding on. If you are not fine with this (as this is contrast to your rules) please neglect this bid. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Yea that's fine, sorry edited my post to add in telling you I don't mind if ppl only want one item. Payment is usually via paypal or cash.

I changed it in the payment section, sorry I copied it from my last lowball so must have missed this. XD

Added:

Stategy Guides:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 -
E+
Metal Gear Solid 4 Hard back (no lithograph) (free w/bid is MGS Vol. 2 preorder dvd, case slightly damaged) -
E+
Tomb Raider Last Revelation - E
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition - cover as some slight scratches but book in in excellent shape. -
E

Playstation Vita:
8 Gig Memory card, no packaging
E - $5

Sega Genesis:
TMNT: Tournament Fighters -
VG $2
Street Fighter II Championship Edition - VG, manual is A $3

Updated, just turned down AC Revelations for vita for the 8 gig memory card. Letting you guys know I am honoring my half so please honor your bids, thanks.

friendly reminder this ends tonight.

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Still thinking of adding FF 13-2?[/QUOTE]

I don't think I will because as it stands right now batman arkham asylum and city are really low bids, so while I need bill money I also don't think it'd be smart of me to sell off games for extremely low when I would have just kept them if i didn't need the money... I do need the money, but idk a dollar or two... just not sure.

Batman: Arkham Asylum E+ - $5
Batman: Arkham City E+ - $5
Katamari Forever E+ - $4
Tekken Hybrid Collector's Edition E+ - $8

Fantastic to hear :D thanks for the response.
1 more thing, is it correct to assume everything from the edition is included with the game (ie, lithograph print, comic, artbook etc?) except the codes?

if yes and in E+ condition as well
then

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Codes used) E+ - 16$ guynextshore

Thank you

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Updated and added in the Batman game. Will add other stuff in a moment.

Yea that's fine, sorry edited my post to add in telling you I don't mind if ppl only want one item. Payment is usually via paypal or cash.

I changed it in the payment section, sorry I copied it from my last lowball so must have missed this. XD
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='guynextshore']Fantastic to hear :D thanks for the response.
1 more thing, is it correct to assume everything from the edition is included with the game (ie, lithograph print, comic, artbook etc?) except the codes?

if yes and in E+ condition as well
then

Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Codes used) E+ - 16$ guynextshore

Thank you[/QUOTE]

That would be correct.

I guess I'll add in Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2.... already platinumed them anyway...

Also added another freebie...
Blazblue Extend Soundtrack from Collector's edition

Final Fantasy 13-2 - $2
Batman Arkham City - $6
Batman Arkham Asylum - $6
Super Mario Galaxy Collectors Edition Guide - $1
Metal Gear Solid 4 Hard Back - $2
8 Gig Memory Card -$9

Batman: Arkham City E+- CheapGamesFTW $7
Final Fantasy XIII Black Label E+- $5
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Black Label Best Buy exclusive w/pre-order outer box and novella E+ $8
Katamari Forever E+ - Querjek $6
Tekken Hybrid Collector's Edition E+- $9

Final Fantasy XIII Black Label E+- guynextshore $6
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Black Label Best Buy exclusive w/pre-order outer box and novella E+ - guynextshore 10
Mass Effect 2 E+ - guynextshore 4$

so thats that, thanks all will get the totals up soon and get everything packed. Had issues loggin in for some reason sorry for the delay.

So going to message ppl my paypal info and I'll send them a list of freebies available. Highest payer, in this case guy nextshore will pick their freebies from said list. Since it'd be nice for everyone to get some sort of freebie, if you guys can limit to two a person that wold be cool.

If you are fine with the flat shipping fee amount, winners please message me and I'll send you my paypal addy. That aside, I can do exact shipping too, but for the strategy guides and for the Tekken hybrid shipping is going to vary because they are big. The tekken Le fyi is about the size of a strategy guide.

bread's done
Back