Tuition Assistance

bowsernieb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok y'all...I recently got rid of my job that I thought I would have for the summer (some poor treatment from my bosses prompted me to angrily and spontaneously quit...long story). Point is...this fall I'm going into my sophomore year of college, and I'm moving schools, which means I'm going into the new school without the bit of schol money I had coming to me from the old one.

So what I'm looking for is a job that offers some form of tuition assistance. I know UPS offers up to 3000 a year after you're there for like 3 months or something...but I'm just trying to figure out if there are other national businesses that offer something like this. Anybody know where to look?

Although if you consider that they usually only pay after you've received satisfactory marks for the semster, you're probably going to have to student loan it at first, then once you have your tuition reimbursed you can pay it off.

Student loans...Also look into scholarships at the new school, every school usually has different scholarships funds and you don't need to be a star athlete or 4.0 GPA student to get all of them.

Yeah I remember doing some searches for scholarships and there are plenty out there, offers for people with glasses, or left handers. Money a plenty but I never made it to college yet.

scholarships. i get no financial support from my parents and ive been able to survive thus far on them. that and financial aid definately rocks. and even if u dont get tuition help from ups, it isn't too hard to find a job on campus that pays around $12 - $17 per hour...working makes u feel superior to those kids whose parents pay for their tuition, hehe.

bread's done
Back