turkey soda?

(in Bam Margera's voice)

Yeah, I've seen that! It's Jones Soda; it's pretty kick-ace. They have a bunch of haggard flavors like turkey & gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing.

:lol:

Seriously, I haven't tried the stuff, but I'd be interested in trying one of their regular flavors. Supposedly, Jones Soda is great.

I thought the term Turkey Soda was some referrence to a Cornershop song but then I remember the dude keeps saying "Turkey Gravy" and I see your thread has nothing to do with music. I'll go back to my corner now.

[quote name='Saucy Jack'](in Bam Margera's voice)

Yeah, I've seen that! It's Jones Soda; it's pretty kick-ace. They have a bunch of haggard flavors like turkey & gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing.

:lol:

Seriously, I haven't tried the stuff, but I'd be interested in trying one of their regular flavors. Supposedly, Jones Soda is great.[/QUOTE]

They sell it at target, if you have one nearby.

[quote name='daria19']They sell it at target, if you have one nearby.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's where I always see it.

In fact, it's on sale this week, 3 12-packs for $9, I believe.

I went to check out the halloween markdowns, and they have the 5 pack (including the turkey soda) out now at target for $11. I wonder how many people will buy this stuff.....it is more in the beer price range than soda.

[quote name='daria19']I went to check out the halloween markdowns, and they have the 5 pack (including the turkey soda) out now at target for $11. I wonder how many people will buy this stuff.....it is more in the beer price range than soda.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear... this stuff sells out really really quickly, I think more for a collector standpoint, than actually buying this to drink... Im sure the blind taste tests on the news will follow like always... pretty good marketing tool for normally delicious Jones Soda (love Green Apple flavor)

bread's done
Back