Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Contest

naiku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The whole concept of Turning Point: Fall of Liberty revolves around a point in time, an event, that if the outcome changed from what really happened then the world would be set down a different path. Choose a point in time where such an event occurred and map the events following.

Entries with well thought out, originality and effort in their content will be rewarded with extra marks and stand a better chance of winning. Any offensive entries will not be considered.

Prize: A copy of Turning Point with a whole array of Turning Point goodies (ranging from mouse mats, timelines, badges, rubber mini Statue of Liberty, inflatable blimp)
Winners: 3 (Any Region)
Closing Date: 6th April at 23:59 GMT

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=758785

Thought I'd chime in for the x360a defense, we've been doing quiet a bit of work on the site lately that requires reboots (why you get database errors)

However, good luck to everyone that enters!

I cant get into the site, any chance someone can copy and paste mine into the site, pllllease. Also I assume no change at a ps3 verision instead?

Ok heres my entry, hopefully it wont be lost in the shuffle as it is one of the first.

If the electric car idea had taken off fully and was funded and supported by both the government and the car companies. The landscape of today's dependance on foreign and domestic (alaska) oil would have disapted over the course of time. Most likely we would have no reason to occupy the middle east as we do not need the oil that there land is so rich in. Gas prices would not be a problem as electric charging stations would replace them. The electric car also needs very little maintinance thus also saving consumers and making maintaining a vehicle easier for everyone. The groundwork laid by the initial models would only get better and more efficient. The factory workers would still have to assemble the vehicles,so the union would not lose much work, and mechanics would still do checkups just change batteries and make sure everything looks ok under the hood. Not to rant on but as I previously mentioned, Not need oil would likely have prevented the Irac war and we would not have lost the over 3000 soldiers in Irac, and would be on better terms with the mid east countries as we are not there to take control of their oil.

Thanks for reading and I home I am considered for the contest

bread's done
Back