Turning Point: Fall of Liberty for 360, 32$ Costco

uricmu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was at costco today and they had a 20$ immediate discount over their already discounted 52$ copies of this game.

I think there was a similar discount for the PS3 version too, but I'm not sure from what base price.

A mediocre game, from what I gather, but for that price, might be worth it.

I'll probably go pick it up, demo wasn't nearly as bad as everyone claimed. Plus I am an FPS nut and it can't be as bad as Hour Of Victory.

[quote name='the_punisher']FALL of liberty. lmao[/quote]

My bad.

Fall doesn't make much sense though since doesn't the game start YEARS after libery fell already ?

I don't think that that game is worth the $32. I've read numerous reviews talking about bad graphics, glitches and unresponsive or psychic (know that your coming) A.I.

Unless your really want to play another Hour of Victory, you should avoid this game.

[quote name='nikkai']Posted that a while back - look to the costco thread - the sale ends 4/20[/quote]
Weird, I used standard search box and didn't find it. Didn't know we had a costco thread.
Oh well.

Demo made me feel like i was playing some kind of Atari Jaguar game... well not that bad, but still! This should be 4.99 or something.

bread's done
Back