Turok (360) $34.99 on Amazon (via target)

Keep in mind, again, this is from Target so no free shipping.
I liked the demo, it was decent. I'm gonna pass and wait on the PC version which is due to be ultra cheap a few months after release.

What I'm laughing at is how they have the combo deal where if you buy Turok you can get Devil May Cry 4 with it for $94.98.

$94.98-$34.99=$59.99 which means that you would pay about 48 bucks each for them.

From what it looks like from the link to Target's site that this is available in-store too. You can't actually buy it from the Target site because there is no option to add it to your cart so you have to get it from Amazon online.

But if you look at the weekly ad for in-store it states that Turok is $59.99 with a $10 gift card with purchase like in Speedy's ads which is kinda of confusing.

The game is good. Its just burried by all the other great FPS that came out last year (The Orange Box, Halo 3, CoD4, BIOSHOCK) but if you take it for mindless fun its a good game.

But I forsee the going down really quickly also, so maybe it would be worth waiting on.

Ive got it for PS3 and and I'm enjoying it..Ive got every TUROK game since N64..Im a huge fan nonetheless..Had to say that to stay on topic because this is ...........

image.php

Is fuck-ing hilairous :applause::applause:

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Ive got it for PS3 and and I'm enjoying it..Ive got every TUROK game since N64..Im a huge fan nonetheless..Had to say that to stay on topic because this is ...........

image.php

Is fuck-ing hilairous :applause::applause:[/quote]

ROFL...DR. Gregory Freeman. Imagine House's sarcastic commentary during HL games.

Awesome, thanks OP! I was tempted to pick it up at $52.99 at Frys, but wasn't sure about spending that much on it. This sealed the deal!

I should have rented Turok instead of DMC4 this weekend, but then I might've been more tempted to buy Turok....didn't like the demo but it still looks decent. I don't really like shooting those damn raptors though.

This will prolly end up like Beowulf price dropping game, I plan on just renting it from Gamefly anyway since a couple of my friends said its better just to rent it.

For those who think turok will be 20 bucks in a month, have fun waiting. This game isn't evolution and I don't see it dropping in price that soon.

This is a decent game, and the multiplayer is actually alot of fun. It is no Beowulf, that game was garbage. You're not going to find it this cheap again for awhile.

Has anyone actually been able to pick this up in store for the $34.99 price? The weekly add says $59.99.

they had this price the night before it got realeased. i saw it on a post here, then got deleted. i wouldnt buy turok for 59.99 so for 34.99 its a steal. total came out to about 40 dollars with shipping and tax cause at the time it didnt qualify for free shipping. bastards

[quote name='MarkMc30']Has anyone actually been able to pick this up in store for the $34.99 price? The weekly add says $59.99.

working in the retail world. I do not think you will pick it up for 34.99 at Target because it might be a deal they have with amazon. so you would have to buy it from amazon only

Turok is an ok game. I recommend only renting it unless you plan to get deep into the multiplayer

[quote name='MarkMc30']Has anyone actually been able to pick this up in store for the $34.99 price? The weekly add says $59.99.

Ok here is the scoop. I went to my local Target with the online printout showing a price of $34.99 on sale and also IN STORES only but when they rang it up, it came up as $59.99 with a $10 promo gift card. I busted out my printout and said, 'Hey, its supposed to be on sale'. Then they said that Target.com is TOTALLY different than the B&M stores but then I insisted for them to look at my printout and that it says IN STORES ONLY and NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Well then they called a Manager over who again gave me the line about how Target.com sale prices are NOT valid in the regular stores, But I told her to look at the printout that says AS ADVERTISED and IN STORES ONLY so she was confused, grabbed the local Ad which of course looked like what Speedy posted, and showed it to me.

I told here, well I have to be able to get it somewhere for that price and it says NOT VALID ONLINE and IN STORES ONLY !

Well long story short (I know its hard for me) she disappeared for 10 minutes and I guess called Target.com and then came back to give me the scoop. Apparently Target.com was OUT OF STOCK of the item and the SALES PRICE was only VALID ONLINE at Target.com, but since they were OOS online, it added the IN STORES only part. Bottom line though, for the confusion and my inconvenience, she basically did a PM for me explaining that the $10 gift card offer COULD NOT BE OVERRIDDEN so she dropped the price for me from $59.99 down to $44.99 - $10.00 gift card = $34.99 +tax.

I was happy and didn't have to pay shipping !:D

I was going to PM at BestBuy, but I knew if they called a Target B&M store to check availability & confirm price, the clerk would tell them it was $59.99:whistle2:#

SO I just settled with my deal and took off !

Hope this helps.

Xfactor

[quote name='RatedRSuperstar']For those who think turok will be 20 bucks in a month, have fun waiting. This game isn't evolution and I don't see it dropping in price that soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm betting it'll go down to at least 34.99 in a month. $20 will be the price in 4 month's if less people buy it and from the reviews and the weekly sales, seems this game is heading to the bargain bin eventually.

[quote name='BackInBlack']ROFL...DR. Gregory Freeman. Imagine House's sarcastic commentary during HL games.[/QUOTE]

I give credit to the guy on vgchartz, but i am not removing this avatar anytime soon. Everyone laughs at it as soon as they see it.

It's worth it for that price. It's actually a pretty fun game and while it may not be Bioschock, overall it comes recommended.

I'd grab it if it were the Playstation 3 version, although I'm probably just nostalgic because the original was so strong. They seem to get worse and worse with each game. The Gamecube one was laughably unambitious and un-playable compared to the N64 one from five years earlier!

[quote name='creeeaature']This is a decent game, and the multiplayer is actually alot of fun. It is no Beowulf, that game was garbage. You're not going to find it this cheap again for awhile.[/quote]

Ha, care to make a bet? This game will drop like Spears' panties.

bread's done
Back