Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21 -- 3/15 -- 79.99

n4styn4t3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Just got an email from Turtle Beach letting me know that the PX21s are coming out next week. These work with PS3/360/PC and are pretty reasonably priced. I couldn't find any PS3 Ear Forces anymore, and I guess it's because they are launching these. I've got some X1s I use with my 360 and PS3, but I'm probably going to jump on these because the X1s don't allow for voice chat with the PS3. Also, Amazon has these shipping on March 19.

http://www.amazon.com/Force-PX21-Ga..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1268427401&sr=8-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just came from Turtle Beach today. I'm going to mess around with it for a bit and I'll post a review in a couple of days.

headset.jpg

I've played some PS3 and 360 with them and so far they sound great. I'm coming from a pair of X1s and there is really no contest. There is a tiny bit of buzzing when there's no sound at all coming from the system, but that was the same with my X1s.

The all black aesthetic is really awesome; it's a nice complement to the PS3. I've used them for about four or five hours so far and they aren't uncomfortable at all. Haven't used voice chat yet, but I'll report back on that as soon as I can.

bread's done
Back