Turtle Beach Ear Force X-RAY $99.99 at Amazon

Uclagamer_99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon Link

I think this is the third time this year these have hit this price point. Probably clearing out for the COD: Ghost models in a few months as well as whatever new Xbone or PS4 lines they will have. Works with both the 360/PS3.

This is functionality equivalent to the XP400s but instead of the bluetooth adapter for Xbox 360 it comes with a wired talk back cable that goes from your controller to the headphones. From personal experience the bluetooth adapter in the XP400 is convenient BUT the voice quality suffers greatly compared to the wired cable in the X-Rays. Also, supposedly the pleather ear cushions are more comfy compared to the cloth mesh of the XP400.

If you are willing to for go the TB 1-year warranty, there are also some used Very Good/Like New listings through Amazon Warehouse from $69-74. Must all be returns from the same sale they had two weeks ago. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought these a few months back (previous sale at this same price point) and have been pleased with them.  Easy to grab them late at night when my surround sound system is just too noisy.

Yup. Bought them for the exact thing. Neighbors were complaining bout the sub-woofer at night. lol

So far so good. Hope they work well with the next-gen consoles.

bread's done
Back