Turtle Beach Ear Force X41's for $85 shipped @ Dailysteals (ends Thur night)

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
I found my X41's from a thread like this when they were at Woot.com, they're essentially the same condition (factory recertified) and for the same price. Probably even came off of the same back of a truck.

I've shopped a few times from Dailysteals, they're a reputable company.

http://toys.dailysteals.com/

This is a daily deal site, this will end Thursday night at approx. 11pm Central time.

Kerig, can you give any personal feedback on the X41's? I've been considering snagging a surround sound headset, but worry about wireless interference, sound quality, etc.

Picked up the x41's during the same woot sale that the OP mentioned. Was also worried about RF interference, but I didn't experience any issues since I've had them. IMHO a headset is a must have if you have a significant other or children in the house that will be disturbed by gaming/movies.

I love my x41's I never was a headphone buff until I got one of these. I have had mine for about a year. I love them and haven't really had an issue. There is some crackling if you start to go out of range.

I love the fact that you can blast the game and the room is quiet. One other point sometimes my ears get warm I guess due to lack of air ventilation. I think most might be that way.

The talking is great. I am not a headphone afficianado but if it is your first set I think you will love them. I have it hooked up to my tv so the ps3\ tv will work as well. I picked mine up off of amazon for about 130 last year.

I picked up a pair of these when they were on Woot and I could not be happier with them. I have a pretty decent 5.1 receiver/speaker setup and I find myself using my X41s instead a lot of the time lately. Totally worth it at this price.

I've been lookin at these as well but been concerned with the interference. Live in a apartment so everything is compact, tv, router, Xbox. All in the same area. Not to mention all the wifi in the building.

I've had my X41's for just over a year. Yes there is some occasional cracking. Yes, there is a low level hiss. But after playing Alan Wake with the things, I was hooked. I'm not an audiophile by any means, but particularly, that game was enhanced by having the headphones.

My guess is, unless you're a deep audiophile type (in which case, you've already read everything you could about the set) you'll be pleased with the quality of sound and construction. They are a bit heavy though, so I suggest sitting up while playing, not lying on your belly with your neck propped up. That can get tiring after a while.

a good friend of mine has these and he says the sound quality is excellent but he gets some interference as result of being so close to his wireless router. this thing also goes through batteries very, very quickly

I had these and hated them for the cracking and hissing. IF your set up is anywhere near your router, the cracking/popping is terrible. I ended up going with the wired version and then upgraded to the wireless Razer Chimaera 5.1. The Chimaera is much better and runs on 5.8 mhz so there is no interference.

My router is directly beneath the base station (less than 2 feet) and I have not heard the hissing that some have mentioned.

[quote name='Stry-ker']Which model is considered the "wired" version of these?[/QUOTE]

The x11's are the wired version.

I have the x31's and absolutely love them! I couldnt jusitfy the cost of the 41's myself, so I went with the next best things. I paid nearly this same price for the 31's but mine were brand new.

[quote name='jr8rulz']The x11's are the wired version.

I have the x31's and absolutely love them! I couldnt jusitfy the cost of the 41's myself, so I went with the next best things. I paid nearly this same price for the 31's but mine were brand new.[/QUOTE]

Arent X12's newer? Sorry if thats a noobish question

[quote name='Stry-ker']Arent X12's newer? Sorry if thats a noobish question[/QUOTE]

yea the X12's are the new basic model. theyre replacing the X11's. i have a set and i can definitely recommend them. the mic is slighty better but where the real improvement lies is in the speakers themselves. theyre 50 mm compared to the 40mm on the X11's which means louder clearer sound and higher highs and deeper lows. if you pair them with the DSS, youll have a great entry level 5.1-7.1 headset

bread's done
Back