Turtle Beach X41 Gaming Headset $105 FS @ beachcamera - eBay DAILY DEAL 2/14

[quote name='Ruahrc']Eh, not worth it. If you're going to spend $100 on headphones get a better pair.[/QUOTE]

These are the top of the line luxury headsets for the 360. I don't think a better pair exists for $100.

not to knock this deal or anything cause its pretty good, but doesnt Turtle Beach have a new line of headsets coming out for the 360 soon that uses bluetooth technology and less wires? Dunno when the release date is though...

[quote name='splattered']not to knock this deal or anything cause its pretty good, but doesnt Turtle Beach have a new line of headsets coming out for the 360 soon that uses bluetooth technology and less wires? Dunno when the release date is though...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that and they are replacing these x41 with the x42 that won't have wireless interference

[quote name='Ruahrc']Eh, not worth it. If you're going to spend $100 on headphones get a better pair.[/QUOTE]

I bought mine for 99.99 on cyber Monday or BF I can't remember and sold them on CL for 140$ so it was worth it for me lol and I ended buying a pair of x12 for 40$ so it was basically free and a great gift for a buddy

[quote name='splattered']not to knock this deal or anything cause its pretty good, but doesnt Turtle Beach have a new line of headsets coming out for the 360 soon that uses bluetooth technology and less wires? Dunno when the release date is though...[/QUOTE]

Just looked it up on TurtleBeach.com and the X42 uses 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi radio so it just taps into your wifi network to make its transmissions apparently. My questions is, does the X41 have TRUE 7.1 surround sound or is it virtual?

Whatever they plan on doing, those headsets won't be $100, that's for sure. We're probably looking at around $200-$250 a pop.

If someone knows how to get a better headset for the 360 at this price, I am sure we would all love to know about it. If you're not reporting that miracle, let's not knock this deal.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']If someone knows how to get a better headset for the 360 at this price, I am sure we would all love to know about it. If you're not reporting that miracle, let's not knock this deal.[/QUOTE]

Well put. I have a pair of x41s since Christmas & haven't regretted them since. TB has solid builds on their higher end headsets. I just paired the headsets up with rechargeable AAA-batteries & I'm golden!:D

The reason why consumers are seeing this deal is primarily due to retailers trying to clear out the model for the incoming new ones. $105 is a steal for these headsets!

bread's done
Back