tv deals post, view, and comment

deneem4

CAGiversary!
Since i couldn't find on i thought i might as well make one. So if you see any low priced tv'so you think are good deals just post it and i will try to update the list make sure to include the model number, inputs, and special features also link to the site you saw it on. Here's my first 3 choices and since im really is cheap they all cost less that $500 just click the title for the link
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gateway 22" Widescreen Monitor (FPD2275W)

You'll be able to view your favorite Web pages as they were meant to be seen, display photographs in full-screen portrait mode and watch movies in original widescreen format. Opt for the height-adjustable, rotating display stand to have your screen automatically change from landscape to portrait view using the built-in EzTune™ software's auto-sensing display rotation. Or use the convenient Picture-In-Picture (PIP) feature to watch TV (external TV tuner required) or a DVD while you work on your PC. And with enhanced connectivity features, you can easily connect all of your digital and analog media including video cameras, digital cameras, MP3 players, DVD players and more.

Screen Type:Active Matrix LCD (TFT)
Screen Size:22.0 in
Screen Resolution:1680 x 1050 Physical
Aspect Ratio:16:10 (Widescreen)
Response Time:5 ms Brightness:300 cd/M2 Contrast Ratio:700 :1
Video Interface Type:Analog
DigitalHorizontal Viewing Angle (Degrees):160 Vertical Viewing Angle (Degrees):160 Platform:pC Port Connectors:
  • 1 x VGA 15-pin D-Sub
  • 1 x Digital (DVI)
  • 1 x Component
  • 1 x Composite
  • 1 x S-Video
  • 1 x USB 2.0 4-port Hub
$314.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samsung 27" Tube HDTV (TX-T2793H)

The Basics
Display type: Tube
Screen resolution: Maximum 800 lines (horizontal)
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Tuner type: NTSC, ATSC, QAM

Connection options
HDMI inputs: 2, Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p.
Component inputs: 2, Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i.
S-video inputs: 1
See specifications table for more feature and connection options

$493.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://shop2.outpost.com/product/486...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

EMPREX HD-3701
37'' HD LCD TV

$699.90

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]FRYS.com #: 4860630[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The Emprex 37 inch LCD TV adopting 1920x1080 panel which supports 1080p resolution, is fully HDTV compatible with support for 480p, 720p and 1080i digital HDTV signals. No matter if you want to watch a DVD or play games, the Emprex 37 inch display will always show the best result possible. The display boasts a color range up to 20.7 million colors, high resolution picture quality of 1920x1080 dots and supports a 16!G9 aspect viewing ratio. Besides providing excellent picture quality of all your image sources, the display!|s modern slim design is also both beautiful and space-saving.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Features [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]High resolution LCD panel [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
      [*]Uses a high resolution LCD panel which supports1920x 1080 super high resolution for sharper, more lifelike images and crisp text display
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Superwide viewing angle of 170 degrees [/FONT]
      [*]Horizontal and vertical viewing angles are both 170 degrees, ensuring high viewing enjoyment from any place in the room,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]550cd/ m2 high brightness [/FONT]
      [*]Brightness levels up to 550cd/m2 make the LCD panel show a clear and bright, high quality picture with vibrant colors even in a light room,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Superhigh contrast ratio of 800:1 [/FONT]
      [*]The LCD TV is 800:1 high contrast ratio in addition to it!|s high brightness amplifies the picture quality even more, making white look whiter and black look blacker,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]16:9 ideal aspect ratio [/FONT]
      [*]This 37 inch LCD TV has a 16!G9 wide screen viewing ratio which is similar to the aspect ratio in a movie theater, so it!|s ideal for a realistic viewing experience.
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Digital 3D comb filter [/FONT]
      [*]Professional class digital 3D comb filter lessens problems of color dispersion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/FONT]

I'm kinda in the market for a new TV myself.. here's one I saw a few days ago, I think from another TV thread here on CAG:

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4860630?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

EMPREX HD-3701
37'' HD LCD TV

$699.90

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]FRYS.com #: 4860630[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]The Emprex 37 inch LCD TV adopting 1920x1080 panel which supports 1080p resolution, is fully HDTV compatible with support for 480p, 720p and 1080i digital HDTV signals. No matter if you want to watch a DVD or play games, the Emprex 37 inch display will always show the best result possible. The display boasts a color range up to 20.7 million colors, high resolution picture quality of 1920x1080 dots and supports a 16!G9 aspect viewing ratio. Besides providing excellent picture quality of all your image sources, the display!|s modern slim design is also both beautiful and space-saving.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Features [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] High resolution LCD panel [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
      [*]Uses a high resolution LCD panel which supports1920x 1080 super high resolution for sharper, more lifelike images and crisp text display
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Superwide viewing angle of 170 degrees [/FONT]
      [*]Horizontal and vertical viewing angles are both 170 degrees, ensuring high viewing enjoyment from any place in the room,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] 550cd/ m2 high brightness [/FONT]
      [*]Brightness levels up to 550cd/m2 make the LCD panel show a clear and bright, high quality picture with vibrant colors even in a light room,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Superhigh contrast ratio of 800:1 [/FONT]
      [*]The LCD TV is 800:1 high contrast ratio in addition to it!|s high brightness amplifies the picture quality even more, making white look whiter and black look blacker,
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] 16:9 ideal aspect ratio [/FONT]
      [*]This 37 inch LCD TV has a 16!G9 wide screen viewing ratio which is similar to the aspect ratio in a movie theater, so it!|s ideal for a realistic viewing experience.
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] Digital 3D comb filter [/FONT]
      [*]Professional class digital 3D comb filter lessens problems of color dispersion
      [/FONT]

bread's done
Back