TV DVD Season Sets $9.99 at Ross B&M *possibly YMMV*

MamoruNoHakkyou

CAGiversary!
I am going to wager this is a nationwide thing due to the chain being nationwide itself. The selection is not going to necessarily be the same between the different locations, but it is worth checking IMO.

Yesterday, I got Xena: Warrior Princess - Season 4 and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys - Season 4 for $9.99 each. They also had Hercules - Season 2 and 1st & Ten - Season 1 (possibly 2) for the same price.

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum.. can someone move it if it is in the wrong place? Hope this bit of info is pleasing to all.. ^.^;

This is a big YMMV. DVDTalk has a thread on it. Most people in the past were able to pick up Highway to Heaven S1 or Ellen S1 for less then $10. The only thing I found at my Ross's was the Two Disc Constitine for $8.99.

Sounds like it's time to make a stop to see if they got anything different in lately. Thanks OP!

For once they don't just have just crappy low budget dvds for sale. Got to check the 2 Ross near me. Thanks!

Uh, I thought they just did clothing. I've only been in once and all I saw were clothes. Interesting.

[quote name='Seamus56']Uh, I thought they just did clothing. I've only been in once and all I saw were clothes. Interesting.[/QUOTE]

They sell DVDs, VHS, Games, CDs on occasion.

[quote name='gizmogc']They sell DVDs, VHS, Games, CDs on occasion.[/QUOTE]

There's one in Nashville, truly a CAG's store if you're looking for designer brand clothing...their clearances can get pretty insane [$150 plus dresses for $10, $50 plus shoes for $4, tops for under $5]

I can't go all that way for some DVD's though.

ok, no Xena or Hercules at the Ross in my town. Did find The Best Of He-Man for $8.99 and THX-1138 2 disc version for $4.99. So I didn't come out empty handed.

If anyone finds any Xena let me know, i'd be intrested in trading or buying.

Also if people are really intrested in Hercules I was looking to trade all 6 seasons for $77 shipped which is $12.83 per season which is almost what it would be w/ tax.

No stores in Ohio. :cry:

If they have older TV shows like Magnum, PI or Rockford Files for that price, I would be interested in buying or trading. Please PM me.

bread's done
Back