TV Show "CHUCK". How can I see the 1st 2 Episodes of Season 2 Online?

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
I just finished watching the first season. I now want to jump right into the second season.

NBC.Com only has the 2nd season available from the 3rd Episode. How can I watch the 1st 2? Any ideas or is it just wait until the DVDs are out? Thanks.

[quote name='bigdaddy']You only have 5 days to watch the third episode, legally.[/quote]

yeah I saw that. I didn't realize there was a timeframe on episodes. I went there today and saw that the 3rd episode was almost up. Im not going to watch the 3rd episode without seeing the first 2 though. Went to surfchannel and none of the links for the 1st episode of season two worked. Oh well. Guess Im going to have to wait for the Season 2 DVD release.

Just download it. :)

TV networks just have the 6 newest episodes of a show up. It's not meant to be a way to watch a whole show, just in case you missed 1-2 and need to get up to date.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Just download it. :)

TV networks just have the 6 newest episodes of a show up. It's not meant to be a way to watch a whole show, just in case you missed 1-2 and need to get up to date.[/QUOTE]

Well, except for Lost... Unless they've changed it.

[quote name='mietha']Well, except for Lost... Unless they've changed it.[/quote]

Well it's only LOST 5th episode of the season, and you have to download lame shit with that, so I haven't watched.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Just download it. :)

TV networks just have the 6 newest episodes of a show up. It's not meant to be a way to watch a whole show, just in case you missed 1-2 and need to get up to date.[/quote]

where do I download it from? Surfchannel.com?

Do you know how to use a torrent? I would say download the first three episodes, and then watch the rest online and then on TV.

Different shows (or networks, I'm not sure) have different guidelines set for the shows. You can only watch up to 5 episodes online for BSG, but you can watch up to 8 episodes for Family Guy.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Wait? You can't watch it on Hulu?[/quote]

The first episode of Chuck Season 2 is Chuck vs. The First Date.

I don't see that on there.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Wait? You can't watch it on Hulu?[/quote]

No because they only do the last 6 episodes.... Do we need to talk slower?

If you have a 360, you should be able to download it from the XBL Marketplace, and I think it's 160 XBLM points per SD episode.

If you have Netflix + a 360, or Netflix + a HD Tivo, then you should be able to watch it on Netflix instant watch. If you just have Netflix, you can also do Instant Watch on your PC. I think you can do Instant Watch during a 14-day trial of Netflix, so you could always start up a subscription and then cancel it when you're done.

I think iTunes also has it available for purchase/rent, as does Amazon Unbox.

I just went through the same thing, but with House. We bought the episodes from the Amazon Video on Demand store. They were $1.99 an episode. With Windows Media Player 11 you can stream them to your 360. The quality of the streamed videos was just as good as the previous seasons that we watched on DVD.

bread's done
Back